Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 62
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Rep. Dave Brat Betrays Supporters On Immigration, Pushes Amnesty Like Eric Cantor

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #41
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,664
    LOL! Go read page 1 of the thread and catch up. The whole discussion started about the difference between Brat's 3 in 1 bill, the thread subject, versus the Raise Act, my preference over Brat's bill. Maybe next time before you inject your opinions into a discussion, you might suit up for the game.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  2. #42
    Senior Member JohnDoe2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    PARADISE (San Diego)
    Posts
    96,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    MANDATORY FINES TO EMPLOYERS! HIT THEM IN THE WALLET!
    Tree Company to Pay $95 MILLION for Hiring Illegal Aliens

    Significant Increases in I-9 Fines and Immigration ... - E-Verify & I-9 News

    everifyandi9news.com/.../significant-increases-in-i-9-fines-and-immigration-related-p...
    Jul 19, 2016 - The maximum penalty for the unlawful employment of an immigrant worker will increase from $3,200 to $4,313
    -------------------------------------------------------

    E-Verify Laws and Legislation in your State | Tracker Corporation

    www.trackercorp.com/everify-legislation-map.php
    . . . a $500 fine for each employee and non-employee the company failed to verify.
    NO AMNESTY

    Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.


    Sign in and post comments here.

    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  3. #43
    MW
    MW is offline
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    25,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    LOL! Go read page 1 of the thread and catch up. The whole discussion started about the difference between Brat's 3 in 1 bill, the thread subject, versus the Raise Act, my preference over Brat's bill. Maybe next time before you inject your opinions into a discussion, you might suit up for the game.
    You isolated E-Verify and turned it into a debate with your opposition to it.

    Judy wrote:

    Yeah, I don't want to "FORCE" our employers to use E-Verify if they don't want to. Our employers aren't the problem, illegal aliens are the problem.
    imblest likes this.

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  4. #44
    MW
    MW is offline
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    25,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I'd still rather see the RAISE ACT passed that doesn't include E-Verify than Brat's bill that does. We get a whole lot more with the Raise Act than with Brat's bill, so it's VERY ODD to me that anyone here would be supporting the lesser bill that rumors already indicate will be offset with a DACA Amnesty.
    That's not what you said here:

    Judy wrote:

    It's just been clarified by NumbersUSA email alert today that Brat's 3 in 1 bill has nothing to do with amnesty for DACA's or anyone else. It's a no amnesty bill to eliminate chain migration, visa lottery and pass e-verify. We're getting bad information.
    Make up your mind, please.

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  5. #45
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,664
    JohnDoe2 replied that they would add the DACA Amnesty to the Brat Bill at the last minute right before the vote.

    When you interject yourself into a discussion, you need to read the whole thing. Otherwise, you are unsuited for the game.

    My position is clear as a bell. I'm not a big fan of E-Verify, therefore I oppose the Brat 3 in 1 bill which contains E-Verify on its face, preferring the much broader RAISE ACT on its merits that does not contain E-Verify.

    Why you would prefer the flimsy little Brat bill because of E-Verify over the fantastic RAISE ACT is VERY ODD, especially when it's rumored that McCaul et al, NOT Brat, wants to use the skinny little flimsy Brat bill as a trade for DACA Amnesty.

    Very odd indeed.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  6. #46
    MW
    MW is offline
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    25,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    JohnDoe2 replied that they would add the DACA Amnesty to the Brat Bill at the last minute right before the vote.

    When you interject yourself into a discussion, you need to read the whole thing. Otherwise, you are unsuited for the game.

    My position is clear as a bell. I'm not a big fan of E-Verify, therefore I oppose the Brat 3 in 1 bill which contains E-Verify on its face, preferring the much broader RAISE ACT on its merits that does not contain E-Verify.

    Why you would prefer the flimsy little Brat bill because of E-Verify over the fantastic RAISE ACT is VERY ODD, especially when it's rumored that McCaul et al, NOT Brat, wants to use the skinny little flimsy Brat bill as a trade for DACA Amnesty.

    Very odd indeed.
    What is odd is your failure to comprehend what I actually said. I never discussed or spoke in support of any bill over another bill. All I really spoke on is my support for E-Verify. So where you keep coming up with this "why you would prefer" garbage is coming from left field.

    Typical Judy tactic .... deflection through obfuscation.

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  7. #47
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,664
    And like usual you've wasted everyone's time taking a thread totally off its course into your off the rails sidetrack to attack and insult me because I'm not a big fan of E-Verify. I'm a HUUUUGE fan of the RAISE ACT to solve our illegal immigration problem, not Brat's bill which has no interior enforcement, no new ICE agents, no authorization for state and local law enforcement to engage in immigration enforcement, no judges, no prosecutors, no wall funding, no green card reductions, etc., etc.

    The RAISE ACT needs to be the main thing we're talking about, it's a massive comprehensive enforcement bill that also reduces legal immigration by 50%, eliminates the Visa lottery, and ends chain migration for all immigration.
    Last edited by Judy; 11-16-2017 at 12:10 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  8. #48
    MW
    MW is offline
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    25,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    And like usual you've wasted everyone's time taking a thread totally off its course into your off the rails sidetrack to attack and insult me because I'm not a big fan of E-Verify. I'm a HUUUUGE fan of the RAISE ACT to solve our illegal immigration problem, not Brat's bill which has no interior enforcement, no new ICE agents, no authorization for state and local law enforcement to engage in immigration enforcement, no judges, no prosecutors, no wall funding, no green card reductions, etc., etc.

    The RAISE ACT needs to be the main thing we're talking about, it's a massive comprehensive enforcement bill that also reduces legal immigration by 50%, eliminates the Visa lottery, and ends chain migration for all immigration.
    Okay, I gave you the last word. Are you done ranting now?

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  9. #49
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,664
    Oh no, I'll rant about passing the RAISE ACT until it passes. Why aren't you and JD2 doing likewise? Very odd.
    Last edited by Judy; 11-16-2017 at 12:38 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  10. #50
    Senior Member JohnDoe2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    PARADISE (San Diego)
    Posts
    96,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Oh no, I'll rant about passing the RAISE ACT until it passes. Why aren't you and JD2 doing likewise? Very odd.
    "Groups like Facebook's FWD.us are using emails, text messages, and social media to rally illegal aliens and their supporters to call Congress to demand "Dream Act" passage by Dec. 9!"

    Call Congress Now To Stop Dream Act Amnesty 2017


    Started by ALIPAC, 11-14-2017 06:29 AM
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 11-16-2017 at 01:22 AM.
    Judy, MW and GeorgiaPeach like this.
    NO AMNESTY

    Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.


    Sign in and post comments here.

    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dave Brat did a term limit on Eric Cantor - Dems Waste No Time Attacking Brat
    By AirborneSapper7 in forum Other Topics News and Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 12:35 AM
  2. Dave Brat: A vote for Eric Cantor is a vote for amnesty
    By Jean in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2014, 11:54 PM
  3. Dave Brat Endorsed For Opposing Illegal Alien Amnesty Supporter Eric Cantor
    By ALIPAC in forum illegal immigration Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 09:28 AM
  4. Dave Brat: Eric Cantor flip-flops on immigration, amnesty
    By Jean in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2014, 09:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •