Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reporting Illegals?

Hey everyone. Our neighbors had their houses painted for $1,250 (2200sqft). Of course this price is ridiculously low. I asked the guy if they used illegals, he said "no, we pay workers comp". Of course I told him that doesn't mean he doesn't use illegals. I told him I'd look at the paint job and then consider after I felt comfortable he didn't use illegals (i.e. talk to his workers).

Well, the next day a bunch of mexicans were out painting the house. I went up to one and tried to start a conversation. "No hablo ingles." was the reply. Well that got me a bit upset - I don't like being lied to. So I confronted the kid later that day and he told me they were legit and he'd get paperwork next week to prove it. Of course he never got back to me, and now he's wandering around the neighborhood (in a posted no solicitation neighborhood nonetheless) looking for people who want their houses painted - with his illegals. Sadly when I saw another neighbor getting taped up, I called them and told them the company used illegals and their response was "so what?" People just don't care as long as they spend less money. It's pathetic.

Well, I reported his company (James Burns Painting) to the city for violating the non-solicitation law, but in addition to that, the workers across the street (different group cleaning up a house that had a fire) are non-english speaking mexicans too. 99% sure they're illegals.

So in the past week I've had numerous illegals working around my neighborhood, and I want to do something to stop it.

What can I do? Can I call the Chandler, AZ INS branch or something? Will they even do anything?

I know the paint company and have registered them with wehirealiens.com, but the guys across the street are just low labor workers cleaning up a mess and I have no idea who hired them (or who is in charge of doing the work) but they're there every day (3-4 of them).

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

What you posted is going on all over the country and it is pathetic. The problem is, most Americans and either asleep or apathetic or both. You did excactly the right thing though. There has got to be a local organization that can get this out in the "public eye" and get our laws enforced. I would suggest calling the office of politicians (like J.D. Hayworth) and seeing how they might be able to help? Don't stop fighting this though. It may get worse before it gets better?

D.W.
    D.W.

Welcome Moogy!

I'm on my way out the door - so I can't write much here.
    But, I know you're going to hear a lot of good suggestions in the next couple hours! ...Check back soon...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC Action Panel, top blue tool bar, law enforcement resources.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

furthermore

I have always wondered too about the quality of work these homeowner's get for the cheaper price. I know many illegals worked to replace roofs blown off in hurricane effected states. If these guys are hired off the street (day laborers), what assurances do these homeowner's have that their roof is even being done properly? Are they trained/skilled? Or are they just willing to work for slave wages and to heck with any skill qualifications? How many unsuspecting buyers of real estate are purchasing homes with a bad roof job (or other work) for top dollar because the work was done by illegals?

Keep reporting them. There is power in numbers.

Hypotheitcal situation*:

An immigration control agency receives and average of X number of reports per day. 5% of these reports are unclear and will be left for "tomorrow". 25% of these reports are duplicates, which decreases the number of actual incidents per day. The agency operates at a rate of respondling to 35% of their clear reports per day. This process requires a certain number of employees operating with a budget fit for the amount of work they handle.

Now let's say that due to recent events, the number of reports has increased by 30%. We still have the same number of employees working on the same number of reports. The extra workload causes a decrease in the overall percentage of reports being handled. This immigration control agency considers the possibility that the number of reports will eventually go back down to the norm. Given this suspicion, they decide to not hire more employees but rather put more pressure on their existing employees to weed out as many unclear reports as possible and work harder and faster to complete the clear reports (to meet their goal of 35%).

A short amount of time passes, and this immigration control agency comes to find that the number of reports has not decreased but rather increased by another 10%. They are then forced to face the fact that they will have to hire more employees to handle the increased workload (more employees also means more workspace and more supplies). They cannot start hiring people immediately, of course, because they are operating with a fixed budget. Instead, they have to take time out of their already busier than normal work hours to put together stats and figures showing the increase of their workload and propose a higher budget that will allow them to handle the load.

The "powers that be" view and analyze the proposed budget. Instead of approving the budget, the "powers that be" decide to restructure the organization in a way that will hopefully increase productivity at a cost that is less than what was requested on the proposal. The restructure plan allows for more money, but not nearly enough. The transitional period for the restructuring process causes the organization to "temporarily" process an even smaller percentage of reports.

IF (big if) the new plan works, the immigration control agency will eventually be able to operate in a manner that allows them to process the original 35% of the clear reports (hopefully more). Meanwhile, MANY reports have been trashed due to expiration of the given time period, and MANY reports have been passed around but never handled due to lack of workforce.

I conclude with the theory that increasing the number of reports will eventually cause an increased response.

*Disclaimer: I do not claim to know how the process works, nor do I claim that any of my percentages are anywhere near accurate. This hypothetical situation is simply a display showing how a situation could go from bad to worse due to numerous flaws in the process of organizational growth.

Welcome Moogy

I just my 5 speed transmission overhauled ($1,133.00). the person I talked to along with his advertisement claimed to be independent with no employees. I took my truck down and left it and 3 days later I went down and there were 3 illegals sitting in my truck covered with grease. My truck is off white and it was covered with grease from the hood to the tailgate. The owner was nowhere to be found and every time I tried to get ahold of him he dodged me. I took my truck down there because it would`nt go into reverse. When I test drove it, it went into reverse but would`nt go into 2nd and jumped out of 1st. I was pissed!! I jumped all over the secretary and told her that if the owner did`nt contact me, I was going to turn his ass unto "Immigration, Better Business Bureau, and the Dept, of Automotive Repair. He called and I told him that his place was being watched and if he did`nt repair my transmission himself I would sue him for false advertisement.
    He Finished it himself and did a good job but I still Reported him to a site online called
    www.WeHireAliens.com . Businesses reported to this site will be investigated by the FBI, IRS, SSI, and ICE.
    ------------------------

Moogy, don't they have to be registered to work in your town? My town makes every company doing business in our town to pay an annual fee and register or they are not allowed to work here.

If this is the case in your town then call your city hall and report them before they finish the job.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Don't forget the Better Business Bureau.

Well, the issue with the house across the street is that it had a fire a month or so ago. Now the cleanup crews are there cleaning up the mess - and those cleanup crews consist of illegals.

They're obviously being used by some company contracted out by the insurance company, but I don't have any details on what insurance company is doing this, etc.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast