Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: This crap has to stop!!!

Quote Originally Posted by take-action-now
    I see illegals everywhere working for companies like paint companies, lawn service, construction, even for the state....I get so angry and start crying that it is now out of control....

My questions are these....We know they are illegal, we know the company hiring them does not care if they are legal or not, if ICE, other federal agencies, state and local police are to overwhelm and can't or will not do something about ...what happened to our "Citizen Right" to report and arrest these law breakers????

If the minutemen/women can organize to control the borders, why can't a group take it upon themselves to force these people out of our neighborhoods, parks, cities and communities....Heard of Neighborhood Watch!?....these folks were very successful in getting gangs, burgulars, and drugs out of their neighborhood...why can't we do this for illegals....Ironically, if we approach one and ask for their documentation to be in this country they can provide more "false" documentation then we as true americans can....(case and point, I have a hard time trying to find my social security card and birth certificate but they have theirs which is illegal right in their pocket)

This is a WAR people!!!....We are being invaded!!!....Screw the politically correct crap and the ACLU....afraid of violating people's civil rights?...they have none they are law breakers!!!....

I wish we could through www.wehireillegals.com to pick your local area companies that hire illegals and start protesting the devil out of them...stand in front of their offices and buildings with picket signs telling the drive bys that these folks are UnAmerican...They Hire Illegals!!!...

Furthermore, we should walk around your neighborhood...make a presence with flyers and signs that your neighborhood and community does not welcome illegals...."ˇIlegal no están bienvenido. sale! "

We need to stop being afraid and start "fighting" meaning...start taking a strong stand....

I know that all of you are contacting your politicians, contacting friends and neighbors, tyring not to hire illegals yourselves but I feel more needs to be done!!....don't get me wrong here....I have been trying to get rallies going around NC to make more people aware that this is a serious problem and if nothing is done about it soon we will all suffer the consequences....

When can we be more pro-active and how????

thanks
    As much as I wish I could put flyers on cars and such I am afraid I would be chased down the street with 1000 illegal aliens wielding machetes

You could also post the names of companies on the http://wehirealiens.com. This has been the safest option for me. And since I have a bricklayer as a boyfriend he gives me the dirt on the companies around my area on his jobsites that have illegals working on the jobs. So I post them on this database.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

pandabear wrote:

As much as I wish I could put flyers on cars and such I am afraid I would be chased down the street with 1000 illegal aliens wielding machetes
    I agree. I live in a neighborhood overrun with illegals (many of them have even painted their mailboxes the colors of the Mexican flag), and if I were to even whisper "illegal alien", I'm sure my car would be vandalized.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

americangirl,

many of them have even painted their mailboxes the colors of the Mexican flag
    Those mail boxes need to come down....
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

bearpaw,

I'd love to see those mailboxes come down, but it's freedom of speech and all that; what can I do?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

take-action-now,

My questions are these....We know they are illegal, we know the company hiring them does not care if they are legal or not, if ICE, other federal agencies, state and local police are to overwhelm and can't or will not do something about ...what happened to our "Citizen Right" to report and arrest these law breakers????
    Great question. Our next door neighbor started having his yard done because of his advanced age. Even though he made an attempt to let my husband know that he had hired legals. I questioned this when I noticed that their truck displayed a Tijuana license plate. With that all said. How do let it be known to our neighbors that the use of illegal aliens is not an option?
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234