Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This looks more like a do-it-yourself thread for home repair.

I posted a new topic on the MinutemanHQ or MCDC Forums and didn't get
    one response.

Any luck with reporting on the Interior

http://forum.minutemanhq.com/phpBB2/...illegal+aliens

This is very troubling to me. How can you call a government agency that is part of the same government that has illegally created the situation that we are in? ICE is also an agency that can't see that they are all violators of the laws of the United States. They seem to just want to be come sort of culling the worst apple sort of agency. The whole damned barrel is rotten as far as I'm concerned at it is time to clean house and start over with honest people. I see no reason that we can't get honest people to come here and work if need be and we surely better get some to serve as public employees!

What happens if you do get though and they do raid an employer? It is a right to face your accuser in this country. Is the government going to make sure that they are able to face their accuser before they release them back into our neighborhoods?

They have no right to have put us in this situation.

The windows were not straight in the wall. There was as much as an inch off from the bottom of the window to the top.

They knocked a hole in the side of a bathroom cabinet and tried to camoflage it.

They put the cabinets up in the wrong places, and the window that was supposed to be over the sink - was not.

There were holes in the corners of the dry wall.
    Geeze!!!!! MY house....was my dads. I tell you......I have minimul experience but old chicken coups were better constructed than this house!.

If I were to be a teenage kid....sneaking out my window,,,,,,,my Anderson windows...frames and all would be in the front yard.

My INSIDE doors are hanging by a spit and a prayer.

There's gaps a python could slip through. It is such a shoddy job I would trust a kindergarten class with paper and glue to put together a better place.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My sister was telling me last night at a Family BBQ, that she had some illegals in her cu de sac,5 or 6 of them living in the garage, like it was a mattress house. She said she was going to call code enforcement first thing monday morning. I hope she do. Call ICE also.

The windows were not straight in the wall. There was as much as an inch off from the bottom of the window to the top.

They knocked a hole in the side of a bathroom cabinet and tried to camoflage it.

They put the cabinets up in the wrong places, and the window that was supposed to be over the sink - was not.

There were holes in the corners of the dry wall.

The decks shook - they were dangerous.

I can't remember all the problems.
    I think this is an issue for the building inspector, who should be bonded, that approved the work. I thought new construction had to have a city building permit and then the work had to be inspected to insure the work is up to code as each aspect of the house was completed.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome viva_la_migre_uno:

Let us know if your sister gets anywhere with ICE and with code enforcement. Too many times, people call in information that goes nowhere.

It's readily apparent to me that the current structure of dealing with the invasion of illegals is completely useless.

I would rather focus effort on how we can build a new system to take care of these issues and prosecute illegals and the companies that hire them to the fullest extent of the law rather than reporting to crappy useless government run agencies...

I'm just not sure where to start...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogy
    I would rather focus effort on how we can build a new system to take care of these issues and prosecute illegals and the companies that hire them to the fullest extent of the law rather than reporting to crappy useless government run agencies...

I'm just not sure where to start...
    We really don't need a new SYSTEM, we just need competent people actually USING the current one.

Enforce, enforce, enforce...

This crap has to stop!!!

I see illegals everywhere working for companies like paint companies, lawn service, construction, even for the state....I get so angry and start crying that it is now out of control....

My questions are these....We know they are illegal, we know the company hiring them does not care if they are legal or not, if ICE, other federal agencies, state and local police are to overwhelm and can't or will not do something about ...what happened to our "Citizen Right" to report and arrest these law breakers????

If the minutemen/women can organize to control the borders, why can't a group take it upon themselves to force these people out of our neighborhoods, parks, cities and communities....Heard of Neighborhood Watch!?....these folks were very successful in getting gangs, burgulars, and drugs out of their neighborhood...why can't we do this for illegals....Ironically, if we approach one and ask for their documentation to be in this country they can provide more "false" documentation then we as true americans can....(case and point, I have a hard time trying to find my social security card and birth certificate but they have theirs which is illegal right in their pocket)

This is a WAR people!!!....We are being invaded!!!....Screw the politically correct crap and the ACLU....afraid of violating people's civil rights?...they have none they are law breakers!!!....

I wish we could through Mod Edit to pick your local area companies that hire illegals and start protesting the devil out of them...stand in front of their offices and buildings with picket signs telling the drive bys that these folks are UnAmerican...They Hire Illegals!!!...

Furthermore, we should walk around your neighborhood...make a presence with flyers and signs that your neighborhood and community does not welcome illegals...."�Ilegal no est�n bienvenido. sale! "

We need to stop being afraid and start "fighting" meaning...start taking a strong stand....

I know that all of you are contacting your politicians, contacting friends and neighbors, tyring not to hire illegals yourselves but I feel more needs to be done!!....don't get me wrong here....I have been trying to get rallies going around NC to make more people aware that this is a serious problem and if nothing is done about it soon we will all suffer the consequences....

When can we be more pro-active and how????

thanks

I would get a video camera and go out to each place you see them, and start video taping them. Try to interview a couple...

Then I'd make a copy for the media, see if they would be interested in doing a story..

I think this is an issue for the building inspector, who should be bonded, that approved the work. I thought new construction had to have a city building permit and then the work had to be inspected to insure the work is up to code as each aspect of the house was completed.
    This was a home out in the country, no building inspector. But my son inspected it enough to know there was a problem and the private inspector just gave him the ammunition to get out of the deal on the house.

But building inspectors are useless in this, read the other stories. I have read several horror stories of houses built by illegals that have had lots of problems and I am assuming they were 'inspected'. Inspectors can be paid off, frightened off, or in smaller towns are usually some councilman's nephew who can't get a job otherwise and the family is tired of supporting him. Sorry, if I that is offensive - but in three small towns where I have had expierence with 'inspectors' that has been the case.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast