Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tom Tancredo and Ron Paul especially, Duncan Hunter too appear to say what they mean. The other candidates I am not so sure about.

It is terribly sad to think these people would practically sell us to anyone for almost any amount and it seems for just about any reason that would benefit them, forgetting the American people.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Awsome Three are the only viable candidates out there. All of the other ones are owned.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, Georgia. You're such a good person to all of us. I really appreciate you doing this. If I would've known the debate was coming on, I would've planned a little different, but you're doing a super job. I'll try to get a few comments in while I eat dinner.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Moderator: "You want to withdraw from Iraq? You want to take your marching orders from the terrorists?"

Ron Paul: "I take my marching orders from the Constitution of the United States!"

Soundbyte of the night, IMO.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Don't have cable, can someone fill us hillbillies in?

Go to Foxnews.com and watch streaming video of the debate
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    Moderator: "You want to withdraw from Iraq? You want to take your marching orders from the terrorists?"

Ron Paul: "I take my marching orders from the Constitution of the United States!"

Soundbyte of the night, IMO.
    I second that.
    Ron Paul 2008

Ditto!

Ron Paul got a lot of good ones in tonight.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Something always jumps out as obvious. Where are people of convictions?

Talking about Iran now. Meet with allies and make sure on the same page Mitt Romney says. Unacceptable to the world for there to be a nuclear Iran.

McCain says we cannot allow Iran to have nuclear weapons. Speaking about Russia and China in assisting Iran I believe he is saying. He says the United States of America will make the decision. He is speaking of Ronald Reagan.

It is finished. Now Hannity and Colmes. You can vote on fox for who you think won this debate.

Watch the repeat kids if you are able.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Oh brother, now Frank Luntz has his after debate groupies. They are celebrating McCain as the debate winner. Trying to swallow his immigration views now some are saying.

Guilliani disappointment they are saying. Romney flip flop. Guilliani could not get away from New York.

Tom Tancredo did great. Ron Paul too. (my views)

I think these are plants

Psalm 91

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast