Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fox is currently taking text message votes for the debate winner:

The # is 36288

Text as follows:

R1 - Brownback
    R2 - Giulani
    R3 - Huckabee
    R4 - Hunter
    R5 - McCain
    R6 - Paul
    R7 - Romney
    R8 - Tancredo
    Ron Paul 2008

If you want to vote on who you think won the debate tonight, you can send a text message to: 36288

Enter the two character code as the message for the person you thought won.

R1 - Brownback
    R2 - Rudy
    R3 - Huckabee
    R4 - Hunter
    R5 - McCain
    R6 - Ron Paul
    R7 - Romney
    R8 - Tancredo
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Sean is now asking Guilliani about the illegal immigration issue. Mayor Rudy is saying again that Immigration and Customs was the problem. He is speaking about crime going down in New York.

Reduced shootings by 74% in New York City.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did anyone else notice that everytime Ron Paul got a question, someone could be heard laughing in the background? Who was that? It almost sounded like Guiliani.
    Ron Paul 2008

Alan is now asking about illegal immigration. He is quoting Guilliani saying in 1994 that "if you are undocumented we want you here."
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi us_patriot, I heard the laughter during one question, but I am not sure. Maybe the next time it is on someone will pay attention to that.

Oh now it is Mitt Romney. They are asking him about illegal immigration. Alan is mentioning the illegals doing Romney's lawn. Romney is telling that he wanted the police to check immigration. He is mentioning Guilliani and will he end "Sanctuary Cities."

Romney is saying legal immigration is good, not illegal. Talking about the fence and the funding of it.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Hi us_patriot, I heard the laughter during one question, but I am not sure. Maybe the next time it is on someone will pay attention to that.

Oh now it is Mitt Romney. They are asking him about illegal immigration. Alan is mentioning the illegals doing Romney's lawn. Romney is telling that he wanted the police to check immigration. He is mentioning Guilliani and will he end "Sanctuary Cities."

Romney is saying legal immigration is good, not illegal. Talking about the fence and the funding of it.
    IMO the only men that were genuine on that stage were Tancredo, Paul and Hunter. The others turned my stomach with their flip flopping and polished lies.

The laughter was Guiliani for the most part. If you watch him, notice that he never misses an opportunity to rip Paul or try to discount him.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Laughing

"Did anyone else notice that everytime Ron Paul got a question, someone could be heard laughing in the background? Who was that? It almost sounded like Guiliani."

Yes - I did hear that and it was VERY rude and the person should have been told to shut up. I thought it was one of the Fox guys but I don't know.

April

Re: Laughing

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    "Did anyone else notice that everytime Ron Paul got a question, someone could be heard laughing in the background? Who was that? It almost sounded like Guiliani."

Yes - I did hear that and it was VERY rude and the person should have been told to shut up. I thought it was one of the Fox guys but I don't know.
    Ron could out debate Guiliani anytime. There was alot of applause for Ron . Fox is owned by globalist corporations, they do not like to hear the truth nor do they like it broadcast. It is not part of their agenda.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast