Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I watched the whole debate and have tried to place my vote. It will not go through on verizon.
    I also heard the laughter. I don't know who it was.
    Ron Paul was Great!

Ron Paul they just announced was first in the poll. Guilliani was second I believe. This is for now.

Mike Huckabee is on. He just mentioned Fred Thompson. I think Mr. Thompson will be on Jay Leno this evening to announce his run for president.

Mr. Huckabee says we are concerned about education, healthcare, tax system, jobs going to China.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul is in first place in the text poll at 35%!!!
    Ron Paul 2008

April
    Fox polls results so far 1. Ron Paul 2. Guiliani 3 McCain

I just caught that as well. It showed Ron Paul with 35% of the vote.

Go Ron Paul!

Paul 34%
    Giuliana 17%
    McCain 15%
    Ron Paul 2008

From fox.com

On Wednesday night, the GOP candidates faced off in the New Hampshire Republican Debate, hosted by the FOX News Channel.

In the ring were front-runners Rudy Giuliani, John McCain and Mitt Romney, alongside Mike Huckabee, Tom Tancredo, Sam Brownback, Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter.

Who do you think was the winner of the debate? FOX wants to know!

E-mail us at speakout@foxnews.com and check back later to see if your response has been posted.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,295846,00.html

It looks like McCain got a little help from a photoshop touch-up in that photo, btw. They look like manikins.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

April
    Fox should be interviewing Ron right now instead of Huckabee!

Ron Paul is dismissed by the media types and yet he stands strong in polling and with the people.

Sean is asking Huckabee about the racism he says is out there on illegal immigration. Now he is downplaying this as a real problem. He said it is harder for him to get on a plane than it is for an illegal to cross the border.

Huckabee supports the Fair Tax. Duck tape and WD 40 won't fix tax code he said.

Sent the email apropos to Fox. Thank you for the link.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MSNBC poll: Vote on the New Hampshire Republican debate
    Who do you think did the best or worst in the following six categories?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18963731/
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast