Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

retrogression of family visas

Hi everybody
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Your situation is an another excellent example of why most Americans do not support illegal immigration.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Hi Hope2006. Welcome.

Unfortunately I'm afraid your family will have to wait many more years to migrate if this amnesty the Senate and President are trying to cram down out throats comes to pass.

Get involved. Get everybody you know involved. Call, fax, email the Senate & House
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

perhaps you should go to this site http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issues/bills/

Tell your representative and others if you have time your story. Be sure to publish it online there is a box mid page that will ask you yes or no to have it published.

Welcome to Alipac.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Thank you everybody .

How do you think the american citizens feel when illegal hispanics are being given rights that we don't even have. They are above the law, our laws do not apply to them. I was born in the U.S., my family has been in this country for many generations, yet I am not treated as well as an illegal hispanic. I was recently stopped for a seat belt violation, treated like a criminal and had to pay a fine. Yet there is on punishment for crossing our border illegally, welfare fraud, driving without a driver's license, idenity theft or any other crime for illegals. I have spoken with local law enforcement who tell me they can't touch them, it would be harrassment, but if I don't wear a seat belt they have no problem harrasssing me. If any american citizens commits idenity theft they will be sent to prison, but our government wants to reward hispanics for idenity theft by giving them amnesty.

I do not know a lot about politics , I am just busy working since I came to this country . I like my job and I like to be helpful to people .

The power in this country lies mostly with the president. As long as we have this president this is how it will be, we can only hope that the next president will be able to undo some of the damage.

The president is nothing but a human being who was enpowered by other human beings to express their wishes .

I do not mind switching to Spanish language or turning into US-Mexican State country if this is inevitable
    Well, that's where we differ.

I mind a whole hell of a lot.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast