Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I met two physicians a couple of years ago from the former Soviet Union. They're both very nice and respectful of our culture.

What is your home town?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hope's
    About the president expressing wishes of his people - this is what the president is supposed to do - to represent and protect the country , so people will not be threaten with uncertainty and insecurity .
    And so the people will not call him really bad names. It's all bad. Bad begets bad. It's a vicious circle.

Presidents should be upright, law abiding, oath adhering, pro-citizens of a country.

They shouldn't be swamp rats. I just made that up. I wonder if there's such a thing ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hope's
    Sometimes it is not good to be nice , sometimes it is important to put the foot down and say - enough is enough , let us follow the rules .
    Americans are in the process of learning this IMPORTANT lesson in life.

Like counterfloyd I can't even tell you how much I mind either of those options.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123