Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Return to Nationalism

If we could turn back time, say to 1900 before The United States entered WORLD War One. I capitalized World because it was the true End of America. You need to understand why would we (America) send so many of our own to Die for something that really was NOT a direct threat to us.
    I have been a member here at ALIPAC for some time, and this theory I plan on talking about has a direct correlation to the Mexican Invasion we are currently seeing. So, please have an Open mind, try to envision what I have read over the years and attempting to put down in print.

To help fight in WWI the United States, we had to take out a Loan. And I honestly believe that those Individuals who supplied that money are to THIS DAY... Responsible for our demise.
    Even back then the filthy rich got bored, and to be perfectly straight I'm talking about a game, Gambling.
    As in World War Two, it was the Rothchilds of the World who gave Adolph Hitler the Financial backing he needed to ruin the Lives of Millions of People... Innocent People. In so many same ways things are the same Today (if you care to believe it or not). The Rothchilds are STILL out there, and thier monkeys (puppets) are still bringing America DOWN!
    And when I say monkeys, I am talking about George Soros as one of them, a wealthy man in his own BUT not a big time PLAYER.
    Maybe I am being to harsh towards the Filthy Rich, but I do not think so in my opinion. Most recently may I point to South Africa, Uganda I believe, the President sent One Hundred soldiers to "Advise"... I think he did it because one of HIS Handlers has alot of money Invested in that Country, and its always watch the other Hand, not whats actually taking place.
    Until the Filthy Rich stop with thier Twisted Game of Monopoly, America will continue to Decompose. Because as a ONE Nation Under God, we are Dead, and no amount of CPR will revive us.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I agree with much of what you wrote and I view it as greed,lack of love of country, decline in moral values, now I understand greed has always existed however the level now has reached such a point that we are seeing a huge decline in the American quality of life.

People are no longer concerned with fair long term profits what they wish is huge over night gains and in order to achieve that someone must be stepped on.

We have government officials & media types who prefer to see there stocks in China grow while America declines again no love of country.

I view capitalism as the greatest system in the world but in order to work correct it must be run by people of value if not you have our current decline, sadly it difficult to teach values too 50 year old business people so it requires regulations to halt there greed and then we rebuild our public school system to bring back love of country/flag/family otherwise America will simply fall as the old USSR.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Very true, I left out so much in that article. What I would really like to see for EVERY Politician... Is that before He/She can get sworn into Office, they MUST take AND pass a Lie Detector Test.
    Even Supreme Court Justices... ALL OF THEM!
    If they flunk, they do not take office... That Simple.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

You make goods points. One interesting thing about WWI is that we actually called off our hunt for Pancho Villa to fight a war in Europe that had absolutely nothing to do with us. WWII would have never happened without WWI and Versailles. Hell, WWII should not have happened anyway. European national leaders misreading each others objectives to the point of continental obliteration, Stalinist control over Eastern Europe, and 50 million dead.

Now look at Europe and America.

Because of Hitler's nationalism, we have run so far the other way that we are committing national suicide.

Pat Buchanan calls what is happening to America, Adolf Hitler's "posthumous revenge."
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    I view capitalism as the greatest system in the world but in order to work correct it must be run by people of value if not you have our current decline, sadly it difficult to teach values too 50 year old business people so it requires regulations to halt there greed and then we rebuild our public school system to bring back love of country/flag/family otherwise America will simply fall as the old USSR.
    Exactly. Unregulated, laissez faire capitalism is every bit as much of a failure as communism.

See you at the signing!!

You are right BearFlag, America is Killing ITSELF!
    I did want to mention this in my original article, it is fitting...
    I am a recovering Alcoholic, (havent had a drink in a little over 10 years), at a treatment I was in some yrs. ago, another drunk said this to me :
    "If you cant take care of YOURSELF... How the Hell do you expect to take care of your Family?"...
    Now I put those same words towards the United States... If we dont take care of ourselves FIRST, how will we help the rest of the World?

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    I agree with much of what you wrote and I view it as greed,lack of love of country, decline in moral values, now I understand greed has always existed however the level now has reached such a point that we are seeing a huge decline in the American quality of life.

People are no longer concerned with fair long term profits what they wish is huge over night gains and in order to achieve that someone must be stepped on.

We have government officials & media types who prefer to see there stocks in China grow while America declines again no love of country.

Exactly right oldguy! Capitalism only works if the market is governed by a set of rules that everyone understands and abides by. Without market regulations, you get what we now have which his crony capitalism, where it's every man for himself, rules and regulations be damned.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    You make goods points. One interesting thing about WWI is that we actually called off our hunt for Pancho Villa to fight a war in Europe that had absolutely nothing to do with us. WWII would have never happened without WWI and Versailles. Hell, WWII should not have happened anyway. European national leaders misreading each others objectives to the point of continental obliteration, Stalinist control over Eastern Europe, and 50 million dead.

Now look at Europe and America.

Because of Hitler's nationalism, we have run so far the other way that we are committing national suicide.

Pat Buchanan calls what is happening to America, Adolf Hitler's "posthumous revenge."
    Don't forget to read "Churchill, Hitler and the Unnecessary War" by Pat Buchanan. It shows how Churchill was ultimately responsible for both wars and for the rise of communism in Russia.
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

The real problem is the concentration of power in the hands of a few people. That's what caused WWI. The U. S. is not a democracy or a republic. The same was true of those European powers before WWI and afterward. I've never heard of any country that allowed it's people to vote on whether they wanted to go to war. If put to a vote in all the countries involved there wouldn't be world wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles
    Don't forget to read "Churchill, Hitler and the Unnecessary War" by Pat Buchanan. It shows how Churchill was ultimately responsible for both wars and for the rise of communism in Russia.
    I've read it

Few realise how blood-thirsty Churchill actually was, and how that war was utterly destructive and unnecessary. It dispells many myths about the war and answers many questions I have asked my entire life regarding contradictions about how "pure and noble" that horrible war was.

Currently reading Suicide of a Superpower by Mr. Buchanan.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast