Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

im a left handed kinda person

Gee, if Alipac is a right wing organzation, how come, this Democrat, progessive on many issues, is a supporter?

Both sides do the whole demonizing thing. I think the political parties want Americans at each other's throats. We should all just refuse to play their game.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

The teabagger comments need to stop, they are offensive.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    Gee, if Alipac is a right wing organzation, how come, this Democrat, progessive on many issues, is a supporter?

Both sides do the whole demonizing thing. I think the political parties want Americans at each other's throats. We should all just refuse to play their game.

That's the news media's entire game: Divide and Conquer..

Good coverage, even if it is a little skewed.

Dianne wrote

That's the news media's entire game: Divide and Conquer..
    I think it is worse than that. I think both Dem and Repub elite want it too. They are both on the same page in terms of supporting the monied elite against regular Americans.

There are a lot of issues that Dems and Repubs can agree on. Like the need to reduce our deficit, stop out of control government spending and borrowing, no bailouts for Wall Street, the need to reform the financial institutions, no amnesty, the need for real job creation for Americans. But the elite does not want us to join forces because then we could take back control of the politicians and start making them act on our behalf. The whole demonizing thing has to stop.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

I got an email from Alipac saying the media is spinning and misrepresenting W's comments. Typical.

But I do have to add that using the phrase "alternative lifestyle" was unfortunate. It is preceived to mean that gays have a choice in terms of their sexuality, which of course, is not true, and therefore implies prejudice.

However, if anyone views the video, W makes clear that he has no personal problem with gays. That is getting overlooked by the spinners.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    I got an email from Alipac saying the media is spinning and misrepresenting W's comments. Typical.

But I do have to add that using the phrase "alternative lifestyle" was unfortunate. It is preceived to mean that gays have a choice in terms of their sexuality, which of course, is not true, and therefore implies prejudice.

However, if anyone views the video, W makes clear that he has no personal problem with gays. That is getting overlooked by the spinners.
    Ahem....Betty...not to belabor the point but your statement "It is preceived to mean that gays have a choice in terms of their sexuality, which of course, is not true, and therefore implies prejudice...". This is hardly scientific nor accepted fact among many. My example? I have a friend who was "gay" for many years. She ended up in a happy heterosexual marriage. She had a choice and decided to marry a man Homosexuals are like illegal aliens, they think that they should be a protected species free to do as they choose no matter the consequence to others. However, there are always consequences when violating natural law or the law of man. Illegals have chosen to violate the law and Lindsey Graham may have been co-opted. By the way, I have no issue with Hispanics or gays as long as they don't violate my country, my life and my liberty.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Two years ago when we were fighting the Dream Act, ( Amnesty bill that would have granted amnesty to young illegal aliens who want to enrole in college and their entire family). I found a link to a group of it's supporters on the Alipac web site.

On that site quite a few of the members posts made comments about Grahamnesty like ; " For a gay man senator Graham dosn't dress very well".

I got to tell you I was shocked! I had no idea that Grahamnesty was gay, but these illegal alien youngsters that were lobbying for amnesty shure did.

I have to give them credit for their knowledge and humor. It was funny that even though Grahamnesty was trying to help them, they could still poke fun at him.

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    Two years ago when we were fighting the Dream Act, ( Amnesty bill that would have granted amnesty to young illegal aliens who want to enrole in college and their entire family). I found a link to a group of it's supporters on the Alipac web site.

On that site quite a few of the members posts made comments about Grahamnesty like ; " For a gay man senator Graham dosn't dress very well".

I got to tell you I was shocked! I had no idea that Grahamnesty was gay, but these illegal alien youngsters that were lobbying for amnesty shure did.

I have to give them credit for their knowledge and humor. It was funny that even though Grahamnesty was trying to help them, they could still poke fun at him.
    Every American should remember that. That is the thankless lot of illegal immigration. They are here to take, receive, steal, manipulate, vote, take over, run over, operate, run, deal and control our government, businesses, country and people in that order.

It is amazing how we're the Last To Know what everyone else in the world has apparently already known for years.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast