Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I'm TRYING to stay out of it, but that statement is 180 degrees from what he said to Russert 2 weeks ago.

Would like to see that newspaper story, as Romney says on his website that he does not support pathways for IAs.

Lars Larson asked Romney about illegal immigration in this 12/20 interview. Basically, Romney says we have to id who is here legally & make sure those who are here illegally are gradually & humanely replaced by those who come legally.

Listen to the first few minutes of this interview here where he discusses illegal immigration (link at top):

http://larslarson.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    'Gradually replaced' sounds like they get to stay ALMOST indefinitely and will mean a massive increase in legal immigration. Nothing more than a sop to his big business, illegal alien hiring, globalist backers.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    'Gradually replaced' sounds like they get to stay ALMOST indefinitely and will mean a massive increase in legal immigration. Nothing more than a sop to his big business, illegal alien hiring, globalist backers.
    Well, I would like Ron Paul's statements about going after employers and holding all employers accountable for hiring illegals.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Romney didn't support this year's amnesty bill (S. 1639) but he supported last year's amnesty bill S. 2611.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Mitt Romney

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Wow... alot of Romney posts today..

If Romney is against Amnesty, why did he support the SHAMNESTY bill a few months ago?

Why is there various articles and such stipulating that he WILL give a path to citizenship for those already here?

Naw, Romeny is a CFR big business hack. I mean, he is the same type we are fighting against.
    Romney didn't support the Shamnesty bill months ago---he specifically said that during the debates.

Mitt Romney never supported last year's Senate amnesty bill. It's unfortunate that he would be accused of supporting it. I have not posted any comments on any of the threads about Ron Paul (or Fred Thompson or Duncan Hunter) for that matter in light of Mr. Gheen's request. Yet, the supporters of a certain candidate have repeatedly come to the threads I have started today about Mitt Romney and attacked Mitt Romney. Now, we have even seen false information about Gov. Romney posted by a supporter of a particular presidential candidate.

It's possible for me to not post negative comments about Ron Paul (or for that matter Fred Thompson or Duncan Hunter) in light of Mr. Gheen's e-mail, yet some supporters of a particular candidate are compelled to come to threads about Mitt Romney and attack him.

Presently, I will resist the temptation to talk about votes on 245(i) amnesties for illegal aliens or votes on amnesty for Haitian illegal aliens by presidential candidates. I would like to simply talk positively about Gov. Romney.

Also, why does Ron Paul not have a plan to go after employers to hold them accountable in any way???

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Romney didn't support this year's amnesty bill (S. 1639) but he supported last year's amnesty bill S. 2611.
    You definitely do not want Ron Paul's past voting record brought up!!

In 2005 he voted against Duncan Hunter's fence/border security bill!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Well, I would like Ron Paul's statements about going after employers and holding all employers accountable for hiring illegals.
    He said he would ENFORCE CURRENT LAW, there is NO NEED for any other PLAN.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    You definitely do not want Ron Paul's past voting record brought up!!

In 2005 he voted against Duncan Hunter's fence/border security bill!!
    I have never once stated that Paul is perfect on immigration. I've seen his record and yes, he does need some improvement.
    The key point you are missing here is that Romney doesn't always keep his word, whereas Paul does.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

"gradually and humanely" does sound like attrition.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast