Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    For the most part this country is getting real id
    weather you want it or not
    23 States have passed some type of legislation opposing it. DHS keeps changing its deadlines. Real ID is being fought on the state level and it will be defeated.
    Yes it is being fought

But its also being implemented in many states right now
    In Nevada it means you need a birth cert to reknew a drivers
    license

No chips , no black helicopter stuff

But does mean a lot of illegals here won't get licenses
    "No chips , no black helicopter stuff"

Who said anything about that? No Real ID No Way. The states that want to force their citizen's to be put into a hackable database is fine. I wont be living in one of them.

IA's wont be getting a DL, but that will not stop them from driving, it will not stop them from working. Many companies will just pay them cash under the table. Landscapers, child care, construction, farming, cleaning and even restaurants.

Real ID will only add to the problem.

And do not forget the provision in the Real id that allows Illegals to drive.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Right now, in this election, our choices of candidates who have a realistic chance of getting elected are:

Hillary Clinton = Amnesty
    Barack Obama = Amnesty
    John McCain = Amnesty
    Mitt Romney = Secure the borders, enforce the laws, crack down on employers who hire illegals.

IMHO, this is why we should oppose Clinton, Obama and McCain and support Romney.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Romney

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Right now, in this election, our choices of candidates who have a realistic chance of getting elected are:

Hillary Clinton = Amnesty
    Barack Obama = Amnesty
    John McCain = Amnesty
    Mitt Romney = Secure the borders, enforce the laws, crack down on employers who hire illegals.

IMHO, this is why we should oppose Clinton, Obama and McCain and support Romney.
    Mitt Romney will build a fence and secure the borders.

I think everyone needs to cool down and think about what is going on in this thread.

Are you helping McCain and Huckabee win the Republican nomination?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

1. Pinestraw, stop telling people to grow up and get the H off your back. You have to cool down and stay cool.

2. I too am very concerned about Mitt Romney's push for biometric ID for all Americans. In fact, his pushing of this plan has blown away about half of the support he could have previously earned from the anti illegal immigration crowd.

3. This is a valid discussion.

4. It is not required for our supporters to not raise valid concerns about Romney, but some may want to consider that considering the situation.

5. USANevada, please don't ever use the "black helicopter" accusation on a site where we have the unfortunate task of bringing many things to light people dont know or are skeptical about. That is a beneath the belt blow.

EVERYONE FOR THE 8th time, please knock this CRAP OFF! Stop abusing each other. STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT.

What does it take?

If we go to bans again, I'm going to develop such a low threshold for the bans it is going to radically change the makeup of these boards.

I'm tired of asking and I'm tired of those of you that keep hitting low on each other taking away from my work and what little family time I still have which aint much.

Take anything close to an insult and anything close to profanity out of your posts NOW.

Some of you are hurting ALIPAC a great deal due to your lack of self control. You are hurting our cause.

You are embarrassing us in front of the nation and our enemies.

I mean it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"First, to secure the border, number two, have an employment verification system. This would be a card - a biometric card - that people who are not citizens would have and before an employer hires a non citizen they would have to look at the card, type in a number on a computer, and get verification from the federal government that this person is eligible for work in the U.S. If they hired someone not so eligible that company would be fined just like not paying taxes."

I don't know how much clearer Gov. Romney can be that his plan applies to non-citizens.

Gov. Romney has NEVER said that all Americans should possess biometric cards.

I'm sitting here giving strong consideration to banning Pine and UsaNevada for good right now.

See my final warning.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-101491.html

Have you two noticed that most of our others users are not making these kinds of problematic comments?

W

Romney

I fully support Gov. Romney's proposal to require non-citizens to present a biometric card before they are hired.

Re: Romney

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    I fully support Gov. Romney's proposal to require non-citizens to present a biometric card before they are hired.
    The only way biometric ID for non citizens will work for employment verification is for all Americans to be in the system which we have documented as the post border way of keeping control in the North American Union.

The US government has been hijacked, it is far out of the control of America's citizens. US Citizens are powerless in the war, the economy, immigration, toxic imports, dangerous prescriptions, etc...

Why would anyone advocate handing the most powerful civilian control tool ever created by man to a government that is either failing or destroying the citizens that pay for it?

Unfortunately, there are those that will willingly accept the mark to fight illegal immigration.

The sad thing is that biometric ID is not designed to fight illegal immigration, it is designed to keep track of everyone and facilitate the free flow of people goods and services across all borders while being able to identify people that are out of line with the law or out of favor with the all watching, all knowing STATE and corporations.

W

biometric id for non-citizens

The United States government can require non-citizens to possess any type of document it deems appropriate without the permission of any other country.

The United States can tell any non-citizen that to work in this country they must possess a biometric card.

Congress can pass a law that requires only non-citizens to possess biometric cards.

A biometric card for non-citizens will fight illegal immigration. It will be much harder for illegal aliens to obtain employment when any non-citizen must present a biometric card. Presently, it is very easy for illegal aliens to obtain fradulent copies of documents that are required to be presented for employment.

The United States does not need to cooperate with any other country to require non-citizens to obtain biometric cards.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast