Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    And.........There has been TONS of information posted here as to why Ron Paul CANNOT be trusted.........

---NO fence

---NO plans for going after employers who are hiring illegals

---Wants an open, wide border----as long as their is no welfare

Ron Paul WILL NOT be elected the nominee----the majority of the population thinks the following of him (Dems, Reps, Ind):

---He is crazy

---He is too extreme

---He is a bigot/racist

---His foreign policy and blame America thoughts would put US citizens and our country at risk
    Bren that is totally ludicrous and you know it, you're stooping to a new low.....
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Re: 245(i)

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    I'm still waiting to learn where Section 245(i) amnesty for hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens is located in the constitution.
    How many times are you going to post the same thing in a Romney thread?
    This thread is about a Romney ad he authorized in spanish we already know he flip flops on amnesty!
    http://www.democrats.org/a/2007/08/no_amnesty_for.php
    It's hard to find an issue Mitt Romney hasn't flip-flopped on, but on immigration reform, the smooth-talking presidential candidate has a particularly notorious record. Despite launching a new ad in Iowa yesterday saying "amnesty will not work" and talking tough on the campaign trail, Romney supported the Bush-McCain immigration proposal in 2005, and even supported a "path to citizenship" as recently as 2006. Now, struggling to earn conservative votes, Romney has reversed himself. [Boston Globe, 3/16/07; Lowell Sun, 3/30/06; AP, 8/15/07; Boston Herald, 8/15/07]
    Romney has no credibility with our Constitution or illegal immigration!
    http://www.factcheck.org/tough_guy_on_immigration.html
    [quote:3kr4l5us]Mitt Romney casts himself as tough on illegal immigration in a new ad in which he says that, as Massachusetts governor, "I authorized the State Police to enforce immigration laws." He doesn't mention that his order never took effect. It came in the closing days of his administration and was rescinded by his successor, as we wrote back in August.

He also promises, "As president, I'll . . . cut funding for sanctuary cities." Maybe so, but as governor he took no action against several such towns in his state.
    [/quote:3kr4l5us]

I knew Romney flip-flopped but damn.

Re: 245(i)

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    I'm still waiting to learn where Section 245(i) amnesty for hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens is located in the constitution.
    How many times are you going to post the same thing in a Romney thread?
    This thread is about a Romney ad he authorized in spanish we already know he flip flops on amnesty!
    http://www.democrats.org/a/2007/08/no_amnesty_for.php
    It's hard to find an issue Mitt Romney hasn't flip-flopped on, but on immigration reform, the smooth-talking presidential candidate has a particularly notorious record. Despite launching a new ad in Iowa yesterday saying "amnesty will not work" and talking tough on the campaign trail, Romney supported the Bush-McCain immigration proposal in 2005, and even supported a "path to citizenship" as recently as 2006. Now, struggling to earn conservative votes, Romney has reversed himself. [Boston Globe, 3/16/07; Lowell Sun, 3/30/06; AP, 8/15/07; Boston Herald, 8/15/07]
    Romney has no credibility with our Constitution or illegal immigration!
    http://www.factcheck.org/tough_guy_on_immigration.html
    [quote:3t54rdrn]Mitt Romney casts himself as tough on illegal immigration in a new ad in which he says that, as Massachusetts governor, "I authorized the State Police to enforce immigration laws." He doesn't mention that his order never took effect. It came in the closing days of his administration and was rescinded by his successor, as we wrote back in August.

He also promises, "As president, I'll . . . cut funding for sanctuary cities." Maybe so, but as governor he took no action against several such towns in his state.
    I knew Romney flip-flopped but damn. [/quote:3t54rdrn]

Oh yeah.........Let's trust info coming from the Dem site right??

Look at Paul's past voting record----Page 1-----if you want to see some flip-flopping!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    GOrwell wrote:
    btw. I decided nto to vote for romney after the first debate when he said his solution to the health care problem of monopoly granting forced insurance for everyone was a market solution... either he is a liar or stupid... he lost me from the start...

The Romney Record: A Record Of Conservative Health Care Reform

http://www.mittromney.com
    "The average uninsured Massachusetts residents could obtain health care coverage for as little as $175 a month under the state's insurance law

lol, I have never seen a market based reform backed by government force...
    and that law will not work, plain and simple, its basic economics...

Herding Cats

This is like herding cats. Does anyone not see the futility of this discourse?

Banned
    I’m out of this one folks
    Thanks for jilt to the Ron Paul memory any way
    the memory that Id had spent so long getting out of my head.
    He’s like the bad tune you can’t forget but yet I try so hard
    See ya some place else
    This thread just became to abusive for me.
    Im scared

NOT

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    And.........There has been TONS of information posted here as to why Ron Paul CANNOT be trusted.........

---NO fence

Ron Paul WILL NOT be elected the nominee----the majority of the population thinks the following of him (Dems, Reps, Ind):

---He is crazy

---He is too extreme

---He is a bigot/racist

---His foreign policy and blame America thoughts would put US citizens and our country at risk
    Bren that is totally ludicrous and you know it, you're stooping to a new low.....
    he is past that point, he is now just lying, saying a fan created website is a Paul HQ created website... despite clear evidence to the contrary...

Re: Herding Cats

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    This is like herding cats. Does anyone not see the futility of this discourse?
    not really, im done here(thread) as well...

---NO fence

---He is crazy

---He is too extreme

---He is a bigot/racist

Your hatred towards Ron Paul is well known and has nothing to do with immigration and the language you use confirms this.

How can someone with Constitution credibility be crazy, extreme, and a bigot/racist?
    Nelson Linder disagrees with you, Bren!
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...not_racist.htm
    Austin NAACP President Nelson Linder, who has known Ron Paul for 20 years, unequivocally dismissed charges that the Congressman was a racist in light of recent smear attempts, and said the reason for him being attacked was that he was a threat to the establishment.

Linder joined Alex Jones for two segments on his KLBJ Sunday show this evening, during which he commented on the controversy created by media hit pieces that attempted to tarnish Paul as a racist by making him culpable for decades old newsletter articles written by other people.

"Knowing Ron Paul's intent, I think he is trying to improve this country but I think also, when you talk about the Constitution and you constantly criticize the federal government versus state I think a lot of folks are going to misconstrue that....so I think it's very easy for folks who want to to take his position out of context and that's what I'm hearing," said Linder...
    ...Asked directly if Ron Paul was a racist, Linder responded "No I don't," adding that he had heard Ron Paul speak out about police repression of black communities and mandatory minimum sentences on many occasions...
    ..."If you scare the folks that have the money, they're going to attack you and they're going to take it out of context," he added.

"What he's saying is really really threatening the powers that be and that's what they fear," concluded the NAACP President...
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell
    he's a mormon too... that is worse than being christian
    So what you're saying is, being a Christian is bad, but being a Mormon is worse?

Which one of the candidates is not a Christian, btw? Do you have a ranking system? Like Catholic is at the top, Methodist is next, Baptist is next, and Mormonism is at the bottom? Where do Muslims and other religions fit into your list?

I just want this question answered.

Romeny has said that illegals will have to apply for citizenship and be given some months will they wait approval,
    That is not what he said. The illegals currently here would have to apply for a card that would allow them to stay for approximately 120 days to get their affairs in order to leave. They must leave, go back to their country of origin and get to the back of the line behind those who have been trying to get in legally. In addtion to that, he wants a mandatory employer verifcation system and to secure the borders.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke