Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul is a big flip flopper. But welcome to one of his campaign headquarters anyway.

Read more: Ron Paul's amnesty with an asterisk http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=298 ... z1Wu8bSgzl

Quote Ron Paul.."sending 12 to 15 million illegals home—isn't going to happen & shouldn't happen if each case is looked at separately, we would find ourselves splitting up families.."
    ~~~~
    So if we can't enforce the law, what does Paul want to do with the 12 million illegal aliens here in this country?

While Ron Paul says he opposes amnesty, he argues, "Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk could be issued." This "asterisk" would deny them welfare and not grant them immediate "automatic citizenship." Both these qualifications are meaningless because every amnesty proposal makes illegal aliens jump through some symbolic hoops before they get amnesty.

I have no idea why he has changed his position on illegal immigration, but one thing is clear: Asterisk or not, Ron Paul now supports amnesty. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ron Paul outed himself in his new book. He said maybe we can give the 'immigrants' a card. Something like amnesty with an asterisk.

Ron Paul gets a F on illegal immigration from numbersUSA.

Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Yeah! he's right there next to Obama on the numbers grid.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lew Rockwell is a very close comrade of Ron Paul's. Lew Rockwell once had a lady-friend who was a member of Code Pink at the time, and still is.

Here is a photo of one of the members of Code Pink named Medea Benjamin. Ron Paul wanted to put Adam Kokesh, a close comrade of Medea Benjamin in to our United States Congress.

Code Pink asked the Muslim Brotherhood to come help 'cleanse' our country. The Muslim Brotherhood are supporters of Sharia Law.

Do I want Ron Paul putting the type of people I mentioned in charge of my children's country? NEVER!!!

Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    [size=24][b] Ron Paul is a big flip flopper. But welcome to one of his campaign headquarters anyway.

I have no idea why he has changed his position on illegal immigration, but one thing is clear: Asterisk or not, Ron Paul now supports amnesty.
    Paul did not flip-flop, he did not change his position, and he has always supported amnesty. It goes back to at latest 1988 when he ran for president on the open borders Libertarian Party ticket. He continued this open borders policy in 2008, using stealthy language to fool our movement into believing he was with us. BUT I called it back then that he was a typical libertarian open borders enthusiast. Now he has continued his consistent open borders stance, although now he makes his point more clearly. But Paul has not changed his position. What he says in his book is COMPLETELY consistent with everything he said during his last presidential run. I saw it, and I informed people here. Unfortunately it was lost on many in our movement in 2007-08.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    [size=24][b] Ron Paul is a big flip flopper. But welcome to one of his campaign headquarters anyway.

I have no idea why he has changed his position on illegal immigration, but one thing is clear: Asterisk or not, Ron Paul now supports amnesty.
    Paul did not flip-flop, he did not change his position, and he has always supported amnesty. It goes back to at latest 1988 when he ran for president on the open borders Libertarian Party ticket. He continued this open borders policy in 2008, using stealthy language to fool our movement into believing he was with us. BUT I called it back then that he was a typical libertarian open borders enthusiast. Now he has continued his consistent open borders stance, although now he makes his point more clearly. But Paul has not changed his position. What he says in his book is COMPLETELY consistent with everything he said during his last presidential run. I saw it, and I informed people here. Unfortunately it was lost on many in our movement in 2007-08.
    I only call him a flip flopper, because his supporters always claim he was against amnesty. He had me fooled for a while as well.

Ron Paul did flip flop when he voted to allow the homosexuals to come out in the open in the military barracks. He said before he gave the open door to the gays that he was for DADT. Ron Paul is untrustworthy. You never know who he REALLY is. He is good at playing the kind old doctor part, but he is anything but a kind old doctor. He is a seasoned politician, and he can play the games with the best of them.

Would you know why some are running a campaign for Ron Paul for president on an anti illegal immigration website? Given that he is against everything the anti-illegal immigration supporters are for, I just can not figure it out. Is up down and down up...or something?

Why even make those phone calls to Washington DC until your ear is practically bleeding, if one of the politicians you are fighting against gets a thumbs up on the very website you are fighting him from?

Why pay attention to numbersUSA, or any of the other anti illegal immigration people? I feel like I am in the twilight zone.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Ron Paul is a big flip flopper. But welcome to one of his campaign headquarters anyway.

Read more: Ron Paul's amnesty with an asterisk http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=298 ... z1Wu8bSgzl

Quote Ron Paul.."sending 12 to 15 million illegals home—isn't going to happen & shouldn't happen if each case is looked at separately, we would find ourselves splitting up families.."
    ~~~~
    So if we can't enforce the law, what does Paul want to do with the 12 million illegal aliens here in this country?

While Ron Paul says he opposes amnesty, he argues, "Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk could be issued." This "asterisk" would deny them welfare and not grant them immediate "automatic citizenship." Both these qualifications are meaningless because every amnesty proposal makes illegal aliens jump through some symbolic hoops before they get amnesty.

I have no idea why he has changed his position on illegal immigration, but one thing is clear: Asterisk or not, Ron Paul now supports amnesty. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ron Paul outed himself in his new book. He said maybe we can give the 'immigrants' a card. Something like amnesty with an asterisk.

I'm going to go cool off right now because I have fire coming out of my backside... the slander will STOP NOW

I am going to respond in a moment to all of this crap ... If I said what I want to say .... oh you have no idea
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Would you know why some are running a campaign for Ron Paul for president on an anti illegal immigration website? Given that he is against everything the anti-illegal immigration supporters are for, I just can not figure it out. Is up down and down up...or something?
    IMO it is because he wants to get out of the Middle East, end the Fed, and legalise weed.

His supporters here are good patriots who have the right views on illegal immigration. Unfortunately they put other proirities above illegal immigration. I was convinced of this back in 08 when my crystal clear, valid arguments were ignored by them. Now it is more than obvious when Paul himself has come out in favor of giving illegals green cards.

Paul is indeed a globalist, who is a strong believer in free trade and open borders. I knew this in 2007. It shoud have been clear at very least when he did not support the SAVE Act, as I predicted he wouldn't. He is now making it clear that he is exactly what I said he was. I said he would have no problem with illegal immigration as long as they don't get welfare -- back in 07. Now he has said precisely this in his book. I am no mind reader, nor a future teller. I just did not have blind support and get all gaga over Paul. I looked at him analytically as I would any candidate. And I saw that he was a believer in globalism, and getting corporate America better access to cheap labor. This was clear to me in 2007.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    IMO it is because he wants to get out of the Middle East, end the Fed, and legalise weed.

His supporters here are good patriots who have the right views on illegal immigration. Unfortunately they put other proirities above illegal immigration. I was convinced of this back in 08 when my crystal clear, valid arguments were ignored by them. Now it is more than obvious when Paul himself has come out in favor of giving illegals green cards.

Paul is indeed a globalist, who is a strong believer in free trade and open borders. I knew this in 2007. It shoud have been clear at very least when he did not support the SAVE Act, as I predicted he wouldn't. He is now making it clear that he is exactly what I said he was. I said he would have no problem with illegal immigration as long as they don't get welfare -- back in 07. Now he has said precisely this in his book. I am no mind reader, nor a future teller. I just did not have blind support and get all gaga over Paul. I looked at him analytically as I would any candidate. And I saw that he was a believer in globalism, and getting corporate America better access to cheap labor. This was clear to me in 2007.
    You are right.

Isn't this an ANTI-illegal immigration forum that fights against the politicians who stand against what we are fighting for? Something is just not right.

Have you noticed that some of the Ron Paul supporters resemble the Obama supporters? They do not want to hear, or have others see the truth about their guy. In fact Ron Paul resembles Obama in a lot of ways.

Because I am an anti-illegal immigration activist, one of the many things I do not like about pro-amnesty Ron Paul, is that he says he wants to bring in more people from other countries to work.

Can you imagine someone like Ron Paul who knows our own citizens are begging for jobs to feed their families right now in different parts of our country wants more people to come here and take the jobs?

It is so sad how much people do not allow themselves to see, because it would destroy their image of their candidate.

I am reviewing your posts to see how you commented on other politicians and will begin posting here again when I am done...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Globalism

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to be confused with globalization. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalization

Globalism can have at least two different and opposing meanings. One meaning is the attitude or policy of placing the interests of the entire world above those of individual nations.[1] Another is viewing the entire world as a proper sphere for one nation to project political influence.[2]

American political scientist Joseph Nye, co-founder of the international relations theory of neoliberalism, argues that globalism refers to any description and explanation of a world which is characterized by networks of connections that span multi-continental distances; while globalization refers to the increase or decline in the degree of globalism.[3]

In his 2005 book The Collapse of Globalism and the Reinvention of the World, Canadian philosopher John Ralston Saul argued that, far from being an inevitable force, globalization is already breaking up into contradictory pieces and that citizens are reasserting their national interests in both positive and destructive ways.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalism