Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

First, I am Not advocating for Ron Paul as I'm just not sure yet even though I do like so much about this man. So please don't jump on me accusing me of wanting or thinking some of things that have been said in some replies are ok. Pretty please... (not that it'll bother me too much... just it's too much wasted energy and drama on me as I'm pretty stubborn, independent and not swayed by high drama and emotion) Unless you know every thought I have or have had or wll have (and believe me, you wouldn't want to!), you just don't know. That said, my 2 cents (currently) is...

I've been reading this post all along and have been weighing what I've been reading. With the last couple of entries, the thought just came to me that:

Either we elect someone who will honestly do their 100% best to put this nation back on a Constitutionally run track, which involves giving not just the people but the states back their individual rights to Vote & Choose what they want or we continue on the path of government interference in areas that the Constitution prohibits and government trying to decide for us what is right and wrong. Can't have it both ways. Who will be the best at that?

We need to stop the government overstepping their Constitutional powers. Period.

There is no perfect candidate. Again, I'm not proposing Ron Paul as The candidate to anyone. I like Bachman too. More on some issues.

But as for me personally, I am impressed by his honesty, his character, his strong Christian belief. He may be mistaken at times and in some of the issues, but who of us isn't! And which of the other candidates aren't or are guaranteed not to be?

I've learned a lot here though and will continue to do so, so thanks guys for the food for thought!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Ron Paul Again Attacks Obama Foreign Policy

August 31, 2011
    by Sam Rolley

In a statement issued by 2012 GOP contender Representative Ron Paul of Texas earlier this week, Paul attacked the Administration of President Barack Obama for its seemingly expanding imperialistic foreign policy in the Middle East following the announcement of a victory in Libya.

“The Obama administration attacked Libya without a constitutional declaration of war, without congressional authorization, without meaningful consultation with Congress — and without a dollar being authorized from the House or Senate. It was a war started by a president who turned to the United Nations for its authority and ignored the authority of the US Congress,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by forest
    First, I am Not advocating for Ron Paul as I'm just not sure yet even though I do like so much about this man. So please don't jump on me accusing me of wanting or thinking some of things that have been said in some replies are ok. Pretty please... (not that it'll bother me too much... just it's too much wasted energy and drama on me as I'm pretty stubborn, independent and not swayed by high drama and emotion) Unless you know every thought I have or have had or wll have (and believe me, you wouldn't want to!), you just don't know. That said, my 2 cents (currently) is...

I've been reading this post all along and have been weighing what I've been reading. With the last couple of entries, the thought just came to me that:

Either we elect someone who will honestly do their 100% best to put this nation back on a Constitutionally run track, which involves giving not just the people but the states back their individual rights to Vote & Choose what they want or we continue on the path of government interference in areas that the Constitution prohibits and government trying to decide for us what is right and wrong. Can't have it both ways. Who will be the best at that?

We need to stop the government overstepping their Constitutional powers. Period.

There is no perfect candidate. Again, I'm not proposing Ron Paul as The candidate to anyone. I like Bachman too. More on some issues.

But as for me personally, I am impressed by his honesty, his character, his strong Christian belief. He may be mistaken at times and in some of the issues, but who of us isn't! And which of the other candidates aren't or are guaranteed not to be?

I've learned a lot here though and will continue to do so, so thanks guys for the food for thought!
    I love Bachmann to pieces and hope she strengnthens the fight... I think she will vote the way the people want as well as follow the constitution as well

Perry is deluding her vote and I pray that America wakes up

all I want is a CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT and politicians that will follow it

I learn allot as well and am not trying to attack anyone but i want it to be truthful

people have to understand the trouble this country its in as others push for One World Government
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Video: Ron Paul: Rick Perry is The Globalist Choice for 2012 - 1/2
    Aug 31, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... fni3McvYns

Video: Ron Paul: Rick Perry is The Globalist Choice for 2012 - 2/2
    Aug 31, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfp0698d ... r_embedded

Ron Paul: Is War Ever Justifiable?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VO2t5nd ... re=related

Paul: The U.S should not be the world's policeman.

I've got to get my son to come over and figure out why youtube will not work for me now (for a week or so). Used to.....

No, to Perry and I agree with you Airbornne - Constitutional Gov't. It's going to be a lot of work to clean house even if Bachmann or Paul wins... whew...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Ron Paul.."sending 12 to 15 million illegals home—isn't going to happen & shouldn't happen if each case is looked at separately, we would find ourselves splitting up families.."

Ron Paul outed himself in his new book. He said maybe we can give the 'immigrants' a card. Something like amnesty with an asterisk.

Ron Paul gets a F on illegal immigration from numbersUSA.

Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."