Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It seems to me, if we can't see the advantage of working with Ron Paul we really have our work cut out for us.

Working with him we stand a chance of restoring national control of our central bank. Once we've done that we would then be on the way to restoring control of the rest of the government, the war department, and our borders.

Working around him means your going to have to convince the global government, and the central banks that feed them, that it is in their best interest to allow the restoring of law and order in regards to immigration. You will also have to convince them that no longer undermining honest wages with their illegal labor is in their best interest.

You have noticed that of the forty or so states that have passed new laws trying to protect the people of their states, not one has been successful. It could be that you've allowed others to print up what ever it takes to overrule you.

No matter how much honest money people can gather up to build their countries the way they want, others have been granted the ability to print up what ever it takes to dictate their way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiKh9Ko3mw4

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Ron Paul CAN Win!

August 19, 2011
    by Bob Livingston

If you cherish liberty and value freedom, Ron Paul is the only choice.

Despite the best efforts of the mainstream media and the Republican apparatchik to ignore him or paint him as a kook, Representative Ron Paul can win the Republican nomination.

The MSM is finally recognizing that Paul’s message of liberty, sound money and ending foreign intervention is resonating with a growing segment of the American electorate. How can we tell? Candidates — particularly Rick Perry, Michele Bachmann and Newt Gingrich — are trying to steal his message, indicating it’s not so kooky after all. And no longer do all articles and discussions about Paul’s candidacy include the footnote “but he can’t winâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just hope Ron Paul does not harm the republican party with all of his Libertarian ideas that people hear about.

I agree with Ron Paul on some of his ideas, but some of them are just insane. The insane ones ruin it for the good ones.

Ron Paul is REALLY good at putting down everything this country does. But in the last GOP debate when Bret Baier asked Paul how he is going to do these amazing things he claims he will do if he gets in the White House, he stammered before he could think up something. I am sure by now Paul's handlers have come up with a comment for him that will get him by should he be asked this question again.

Ron Paul would have to have the ability to get Congress to listen to him. I don't know when they have ever listened to Paul in all of these years. So I wonder how he is going to be able to do all of the great things he claims he will do if he is a Libertarian president.

Ron Paul’s Stunned Silence Wins ‘Awkward Moment’ Award

http://www.breitbart.tv/ron-pauls-stunn ... ent-award/

What's disturbing is when he re-groups his instinct is to attack what he calls "militarism".
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

I don't care what anyone says..

I AM VOTING FOR RON PAUL!!!

Everyone else is a shill for establishment. ALL OF THEM --
    You have to be able to understand whatever they say, it is all smoke n' mirrors.

The ONLY candidate who saw the endless wars debacle, the economic collapse, the understanding that its the welfare state that causes the illegal immigration problem couple with restrictions on our own workers etc..

If you are supporting any other candidate, behind all the rhetoric, you ARE gonna get amnesty, and continual open borders, and endless wars..

put a stop to it.

vote RON PAUL --

It is quite apparent that "goodolboys" is just another pro-war advocate who has no issues sending americans home in body bags for special interests.

Every election cycle you will see pro-war, die for the special interests fill these boards with cut/pastes from long gone articles trying to validate one of their OWN pro-war candidates.

The wars, the economic collapse, the open borders - are all connected... they all spawn from the same corruption that rules our leaders...

Lets ask GoodOlBoys a question - who do you support? I am sure, positive, it will be a "lets kill all the towel heads in the middle east" candidate, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Emanon
    It is quite apparent that "goodolboys" is just another pro-war advocate who has no issues sending americans home in body bags for special interests.

Every election cycle you will see pro-war, die for the special interests fill these boards with cut/pastes from long gone articles trying to validate one of their OWN pro-war candidates.

The wars, the economic collapse, the open borders - are all connected... they all spawn from the same corruption that rules our leaders...

Lets ask GoodOlBoys a question - who do you support? I am sure, positive, it will be a "lets kill all the towel heads in the middle east" candidate, right?
    If someone does not want Ron Paul in the Oval Office, they must love it when American soldiers die, huh. Some of you Ron Paul people are so sick. Something has gone wrong with your minds in your burning desire and desperation to elect Ron Paul.

Who do I support? I like some of the candidates and don't like some of them. The election is not until next year, so I am in no rush to make the decision. It sure won't be Ron Paul, the guy who stands up for illegal aliens and says Americans are racist and lazy.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

the misinformation troll's are out and about again: the opposition will go to no lengths to try and discredit a good man

if you cant make your politician look good; go to any length to make the opposition (Ron Paul) look bad

thats all this is

Ron Paul is not for Amnesty; do your research people; dont let others scare you into voting for someone that is a lesser evil
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    the misinformation troll's are out and about again: the opposition will go to no lengths to try and discredit a good man

if you cant make your politician look good; go to any length to make the opposition (Ron Paul) look bad

thats all this is

Ron Paul is not for Amnesty; do your research people; dont let others scare you into voting for someone that is a lesser evil
    Ron Paul said the illegal aliens can not and should not be deported. He said maybe we should give them a card so they can stay here legally. Is that a form of amnesty?

Immigration

A MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY

A nation without borders is no nation at all.

It just doesn’t make sense to fight terrorists abroad while leaving our front door unlocked.

Unfortunately, for far too long, neither major political party has had the courage to do what is necessary to tackle the problem.

[b][color=red]Instead, we’re presented with so-called “solutionsâ€

Will the real Ron Paul please stand up?

Quote Ron Paul.."sending 12 to 15 million illegals
    home—isn't going to happen & shouldn't happen
    if each case is looked at separately, we would find
    ourselves splitting up families.."

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast