Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good points

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    "Fox News is a joke and will always publicize the anti-Romney angle."

They sure appear to be heading this way

As I stated last night , Fox HAS NOT been a friend to Romney

It appears their fair haired boy now has gone from Rudi to McCain
    but I don't think McC is electable by most of the conservative voters

To many of us remember comprehensive and his backing of it
    along with his lap dogs Graham and Lieb , who are both
    open borders supporters
    You make several good points in your post.

good points

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    "Fox News is a joke and will always publicize the anti-Romney angle."

They sure appear to be heading this way

As I stated last night , Fox HAS NOT been a friend to Romney

It appears their fair haired boy now has gone from Rudi to McCain
    but I don't think McC is electable by most of the conservative voters

To many of us remember comprehensive and his backing of it
    along with his lap dogs Graham and Lieb , who are both
    open borders supporters
    You make several good points in your post.

Yep, Fox is pushing McCain HARD!!!

It makes me want to vomit!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Fox News is a joke and will always publicize the anti-Romney angle.

An interesting point here is that Romney's 'No Amnesty' pledge from Numbers has been bumped recently to 'Excellent' from 'Good.'

National polls at this time show McCain in the lead. Couple this with Hillary's recent momentum (and 'no one is illegal' proclamations). At this early point, it's McCain v. Clinton. (or Obama; no difference)

IF this happens, game over.

NOW is the time to get behind a viable Republican candidate (i.e, ROMNEY) to help him build momentum.

It can't be any clearer than this.
    Maybe some of these people are not aware of the "real" situation as it now stands???

---The fact that the candidate with the most delegates ends up winning the nomination. Currently, Romney has the most. Then McCain or Huckabee---one of the two, don't remember which. Then Thompson.

---Romney, McCain, and Huckabee are each going to win more delegates in Michigan and South Carolina----as well as Thompson.

---Then, Super Tuesday-----with these top 5 candidates (as now Guliani comes into the picture as well) figthing over the delegate wins.

Paul and Hunter do not----are not-----going to win enough delegates to win the nomination!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    National polls at this time show McCain in the lead. Couple this with Hillary's recent momentum (and 'no one is illegal' proclamations). At this early point, it's McCain v. Clinton. (or Obama; no difference)

IF this happens, game over.

NOW is the time to get behind a viable Republican candidate (i.e, ROMNEY) to help him build momentum.

It can't be any clearer than this.
    I agree. Unless we want to see a Republican ticket of McAmnesty and Huckster against a Democratic ticket of Hillary and Obama, we need to act now to support Romney.

He's not the perfect candidate, but he's the only one, who has a realistic chance of winning the nomination, who is sympathetic to our cause and who has been endorsed by many leaders in our movement, including Tancredo and Arpaio. IMO, he would sure be one heck of a lot better than the open borders globalist we have in the White House now!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

MW
    Bren wrote:

Paul and Hunter do not----are not-----going to win enough delegates to win the nomination!!!!
    The loyal supporters of Hunter and Paul are not going to break with their convictions to support what they consider the lesser of two evils. So I'm asking you nicely to quit attempting to shove your logic down our throats. Thank you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Bren wrote:

The loyal supporters of Hunter and Paul are not going to break with their convictions to support what they consider the lesser of two evils. So I'm asking you nicely to quit attempting to shove your logic down our throats. Thank you.
    I've absolutely had it with all this garbage. I'm tired of being belittled and insulted by people here who would vote for a globalist POS. I don't know how many times I've got to say it but illegal immigration is nothing more than a SYMPTOM of the REAL problem, BIG BUSINESS and their paid stooges.

I think that we have as much right to state our opinions----as everyone else does.

Our opinions also include facts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    I think that we have as much right to state our opinions----as everyone else does.

Our opinions also include facts.
    When your opinions include belittling other posters and making personal insults they fall FAR 'over the line'. I can't for the life of me figure out how you've managed to avoid being banned for it.

You've been a condescending insult machine for the last month and you seem to think that you have a right to do it.

I have never intentionally belittled, insulted or personally attacked anyone!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast