Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I believe that in order to outright win the nomination
    a candidate must have 1124 delegates ?

If none have that many then it goes into some weird
    twilight zone style of choosing

Anyone know the procedure for sure?

There is no doubt the msm is now pushing McC , and they are pushing
    hard
    Fox News owned by Rupert Merdock who has endorsed Clinton, MSNBC and CNN who are also in the Democrats corner are trying to feed people the bs to vote for the weakest of Republican candidates in order to give the election to the Clinton's.

Please people, be aware the news media is our no. 1 public enemy. I wrote to the FCC with my concerns and they basically told me Congress enacted laws which give any news media the right to lie, misrepresent, slander and say anything they wish about anyone. The only enforcement left to the FCC is in regard to obscene materials on those news stations.

Please wake everyone in your life up to the fact that the major news networks are owned !!!! Every day is another day of propaganda and bias. The media already knows who is going to be the next president, all they have left to do is convince you of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I think that the McCain support is fishy. Something is just not right. I have a feeling that McCain is going to be shoved down our throats if we like it or not. If you think about it all of illegal immigration has been shoved down our throats and the United States citizen has been trying to fight it all along. Why should they be fair about thest elections? They have not been fair about anything else.
    What we need is an independent to come in at the last minute. But even then the counts and electorals will probably not be correct.

I concur.... I think there is somthing fishy about the support McCain is getting..
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I forgot to mention, I love the fact Beck did send out a mailer; although constructive criticism is that it is far too long !!! I doubt 5% of the people will read the entire piece.

I would prefer to cut to the chase:

Remember the McCain/Kennedy amnesty bill for illegal aliens? The people of Arizona said John McCain would never serve another term in their state. And now Amnesty McCain denies his amnesty bill and wants to serve as President of the USA?

Please send a clear message to all Americans and to John McCain that this is a country of laws which need to be enforced. The people of America will be heard by NOT CASTING A VOTE FOR THE AUTHOR OF THE MCCAIN/KENNEDY AMNESTY BILL.

A vote for John McCain is a vote for amnesty.

With these new Alipacers members, unfortunatelly Alipac became a very unfriendly space.

I concur.... I think there is somthing fishy about the support McCain is getting..

The evidence is there. Guliani, Huckalie and McCain have no financial support. They are in desperate financial straights with their compaigns. Do those campaigns sound like winning ones? They are a created media spin, in hopes to convince people to vote for one of these three. You have Obama and Clinton pulling in millions every quarters, and Huckabee does a money bomb and can't even bring in 1 million.

It is all obvious. I am very close to disconnecting my propaganda news services like FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNBC.

I'll get my news on ALIPAC )))

With these new Alipacers members, unfortunatelly Alipac became a very unfriendly space.

With our focus being on saving the country from illegal immigration; possibly what we should do is focus on those candidates who absolutely CANNOT win the presidential nomination.

In my opinion that would be all the Democratic candidates, McCain, Huckabee and Guliani.

Maybe we can make a rule that the designated evil ones mentioned above are the only candidates we can discuss on this board, as it releates to how we can defeat their presidential bids. And defeat them we must !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne

The evidence is there. Guliani, Huckalie and McCain have no financial support. They are in desperate financial straights with their compaigns. Do those campaigns sound like winning ones? They are a created media spin, in hopes to convince people to vote for one of these three. You have Obama and Clinton pulling in millions every quarters, and Huckabee does a money bomb and can't even bring in 1 million.

It is all obvious. I am very close to disconnecting my propaganda news services like FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNBC.

I'll get my news on ALIPAC )))
    Well---the media, illegal support groups, who knows who else----have said that McCain, Guliani, or Huckabee should be the candidate----and they are doing everythign in their power to make it so!!

They now definitely have a campaign of pushing Romney out as well!!

There is NO WAY that McCain shot up that fast in the polls before/after New Hampshire!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Agree Bren... something rotten for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    There is no doubt the msm is now pushing McC , and they are pushing
    hard

Fox News owned by Rupert Merdock who has endorsed Clinton, MSNBC and CNN who are also in the Democrats corner are trying to feed people the bs to vote for the weakest of Republican candidates in order to give the election to the Clinton's.

Please people, be aware the news media is our no. 1 public enemy. I wrote to the FCC with my concerns and they basically told me Congress enacted laws which give any news media the right to lie, misrepresent, slander and say anything they wish about anyone. The only enforcement left to the FCC is in regard to obscene materials on those news stations.

Please wake everyone in your life up to the fact that the major news networks are owned !!!! Every day is another day of propaganda and bias. The media already knows who is going to be the next president, all they have left to do is convince you of it.
    That makes sense.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast