Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am in and agree,we need to go on the offense.Im proud of what weve done,I feel like I actually helped my country.to be honest Ive felt alittle unworthy because im to old to fight while our brave men and woman in the armed services are losing their lives for us.They are truly the greatest our country has to offer.It makes me sick to see what this congress has done to them.I would also like to thank everyone here for all theve done to help save this country that I love.Im willing to do what it takes for our cause.

Banned
    W wrote:
    Magic fax Kate? Good quote.
    Yep, yep--she's preparing a fax with the quote in it!

We need to do it before Bush's meeting with the Senators.
    We need to sent as many email, fax's and call"s all at one time.
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Banned
    Don't worry guys ALIPAC does not rest... The next moves will be well strategized.

Good input from all...thanks!

April
    Ready and waiting, William!

I have a couple of ideas, but I don't know if one of them is very good. It's mainly #1. that I am not sure of. I think #2. is a given.

#1. WE ALL fax, email and call ONLY Harry Reid ALL this weekend and on Monday....I mean BOMBARD him with calls, emails, and faxes telling him that we do NOT want to have the bill put back out there. Imagine how many he would get if everyone just focused on him.

#2. When the time comes, we bring it up a notch. We get together and organize NOW peaceful protests at our senator's local offices to be done by those who live in or near cities and towns where they have offices. Those who do not, or ABSOLUTELY cannot be a part of the peaceful protests work on the phones. emails and faxes.

Apparently, on Wednesday night every elected official in the USA heard us, except for one. The one who was out of the country. This time, there will be "No President Left Behind" who will not hear US.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its time for the American people to be represented and not resented!

Let's remind them who they work for! I'm ready!

I agree we need to let them know that we want the current laws enforced. We also need to contact ICE and Border Patrol on that as well. That way the government may hire more agents. We also need to make sure the fence gets built. There is still alot to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Be nice to have one fax with a outline of the current laws listed on it. So they cant ask us to make one better, there is one already out that isnt enforced......
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Ready and waiting, William!
    Me too!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast