Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok, I have read these "documents" and we have someone working on determining their authenticity.

I will say this that if A. These turn out to be authentic government documents that have B. been distributed to law enforcement then all political hell is going to break lose!

The SPLC is mentioned in these documents and they almost read like those liars at the SPLC wrote this damn thing.

Labeling American icons, presidential candidates, and concerns about Globalism and illegal immigration as being associated with violent militias that want to bomb buildings and make chemical weapons and harm police is OUTLANDISH!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for looking into this William. I hope it's not true but as someone else just said, considering what's going on today, ANYTHING is possible.

This article is so outlandish it is almost satirical.

I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around this one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This may be a hoax, but this does smell like the kind of things that Federal law enforcement agencies were encouraged to do under the Clinton administration.

My greatest concern is that this document seeks to create animus between police and large groups of millions of Americans that are covered with very broad brushes.

While the remnants of the militia movement and some of these fringe groups that are mentioned in this document may have thousands of supporters..... THIS DOCUMENT TRIES TO CAST SUSPICION ON VIEWS AND OPINIONS HELD BY MILLIONS OF AMERICANS!

Many police officers and members of the US Military share the views and concerns and political positions this document attacks.

The vast majority of Americans that have the views listed in this document are supportive of our police and soldiers!

I want to know if this document is an authentic government document, who wrote most of it, and where it has been distributed.

W

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

Next they will claim that people that hunt, fish, garden, plant fruit trees in their back yards, or own chickens may be involved with violent subversive survivalist militia groups out to blow up buildings and harm police lol

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

Next they will claim that people that hunt, fish, garden, plant fruit trees in their back yards, or own chickens may be involved with violent subversive survivalist militia groups out to blow up buildings and harm police lol

W
    LOL! You must have read my mind - I've been considering getting chickens for the back yard. Even went to the library and got some books on it! I must be a nut!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    LOL! You must have read my mind - I've been considering getting chickens for the back yard. Even went to the library and got some books on it! I must be a nut!
    You want to join my backyard chicken militia? Here is our home base!

http://www.backyardchickens.com/

Check out the message boards! Amazing numbers of people into hobby chickens now. Remember our secret militia slogan "My pets make me breakfast!", but don't tell the SPLC about that ok?

W

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    You want to join my backyard chicken militia? Here is our home base!

http://www.backyardchickens.com/

Check out the message boards! Amazing numbers of people into hobby chickens now. Remember our secret militia slogan "My pets make me breakfast!", but don't tell the SPLC about that ok?

W
    hahahahahaha ... thanks.. I needed that

Oh, and just so you know... we are advising all back yard chicken militia members to no longer display these bumper stickers so the cops won't know about our terrible disdain for the FDA's global plot to take away private ownership of chickens!

When I was in the forest rescue groups, we got raided by (feds), all with M-16's, raided at 2AM in our sleeping bags on public property...

Forest rescue groups -it was rumored by knowlegable people, where on the TOP of the terrorist list. This was just before Clinton got into office. It was made a laughing point that "we" were 'worse' than violent 'arab' terrorists, like, REAL terrorists. The hippie peacnics, (who wanted to destroy "white America", so the earth could live on...) Well, I leaned alot= lots of kooks, and if you don't believe in God, you will make one up for yourself (crystals, shamanism, nonsense, quasi-bhudist nonsense etc....)

"Top terrorist group"- well, they probably meant Earth First, who were the real go-getters. But Ill bet they still wish Tofu eating college educated hippies were still the 'top of the terrorist lists', IE: the worst it got.

Its no fun being raided by de feds at 2 aM in the morning looking down the barrels of M-16's...those were the days...!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast