Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Oh, and just so you know... we are advising all back yard chicken militia members to no longer display these bumper stickers so the cops won't know about our terrible disdain for the FDA's global plot to take away private ownership of chickens!

LOL! Chillin with my peeps! Love it! Thanks for the link, W. I will certainly check it out. I hear the Rhode Island Reds are good layers, is that true? Anyone know?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WOULD I EVER BELIEVE RON PAUL WOULD BE INVOLVED WITH SOME THING LIKE THIS.

PERSONALLY, MOST PEOPLE DIDN'T VOTE FOR RON PAUL BECAUSE THEY FELT HE WAS CRAZY.

AFTER REVIEWING HIS IDEAS, I'VE FOUND THAT MOST THEM ARE GOOD IDEAS AND BETTER THAN OBAMA'S COULD EVER BE.

Arizonablues, you folks were probably snoring too loud and the military probably thought they were going to encounter an encampment of Yetis or Bigfoots.
    I am sure I am on some terror watch list somewhere, not for owning chickens, but my dog whom I call terrorist all the time. He is a 30-pound very opinionated terrier mix. But the real threat to national security may be my tomato plants, which get cranky when attacked by a tomato horn worm and who knows what they are plotting.
    Sorry, had to do that, as the basis of this "very serious, very scary" fluff piece deserves raw eggs and rotten tomatoes thrown at it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If this document is real and they put this horse crap out right in the middle of Mexico exploding into war with revelations we have over 124,000 armed and deadly drug cartels in our midst...

I would say they have a priority problem to say the least.

Also, it really appears to me that the person or persons that wrote this crap put a political message before the interests of our police officers or national security and stability.

W

Good points, W. Freedom of speech is one thing, but that freedom needs to be based on some provable facts to back up wild allegations. Talk is cheap, freedom of speech isn't. And if that speech is not responsible and putting American safety in peril, it needs to be exposed for the biased hoax it is.
    Keep us updated what you find out about the basis, as I am sure Ron Paul will have an opinion or two.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    If this document is real and they put this horse crap out right in the middle of Mexico exploding into war with revelations we have over 124,000 armed and deadly drug cartels in our midst...

I would say they have a priority problem to say the least.

Also, it really appears to me that the person or persons that wrote this crap put a political message before the interests of our police officers or national security and stability.

W
    Maybe that's the intention, to take our minds off the drug violence.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Let's find out if this article is the real McCoy first and foremost. If it is, all hell should break loose and for good reason! This cannot be allowed to stand.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Paidmytaxes
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WOULD I EVER BELIEVE RON PAUL WOULD BE INVOLVED WITH SOME THING LIKE THIS.

PERSONALLY, MOST PEOPLE DIDN'T VOTE FOR RON PAUL BECAUSE THEY FELT HE WAS CRAZY.

AFTER REVIEWING HIS IDEAS, I'VE FOUND THAT MOST THEM ARE GOOD IDEAS AND BETTER THAN OBAMA'S COULD EVER BE.
    With all due respect, I think you're missing the point Paidmytaxes. (Unless I'm mistaken) The way I interpreted it, it's not that Paul, Barr, or Baldwin are being implicated with any real radical racist groups. It's the fact that they speak out against Govt. tyranny and are in favor of the Constitution! Imagine THAT! They are exposing the lies and deception that's been going on, and educating the citizenry. THAT'S what makes them as well as their followers dangerous to those who want to continue the staus quo in Washington. It's not that they are being connected to those very real white supremist militia groups. But they are being lumped into the same list with them as potential domestic terrorists.

Here's a followup in response to yesterday's article. Apparently you're not the only ones who believed it was a hoax:

Police Trained Nationwide That Informed Americans Are Domestic Terrorists

Paul Joseph Watson, Kurt Nimmo & Alex Jones
    Prison Planet.com
    Friday, March 13, 2009

A secret report distributed by the Missouri Information Analysis Center lists Ron Paul supporters, libertarians, people who display bumper stickers, people who own gold, or even people who fly a U.S. flag and equates them with radical race hate groups and terrorists. This is merely the latest example in an alarming trend which confirms that law enforcement across the country is being trained that American citizens are a dangerous enemy.

A copy of the MIAC report was sent to us by an anonymous Missouri police officer who was concerned by its content.

Perhaps due to the outlandish and shocking nature of the document, some people are still having difficulty believing it is real. Unfortunately, we have confirmed that it’s 100 per cent genuine. We spoke with Capt Hull at the Missouri State Highway Patrol who told us that the MIAC Strategic Report is a part “normal operation for officersâ€

Personally, I think Mr. Jones is trying to sell some Videos...
    He just released one a couple days ago, so this could be a way to increase traffic on his site. I have a bumper sticker that says:
    OneBigAssMistakeAmerica... Change for the Worse (Obama)
    Does it make me a Militant.... Maybe LOL
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast