Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

March 12, 2009
    Op-Ed Columnist
    Our Pigs, Our Food, Our Health
    By NICHOLAS D. KRISTOF
    CAMDEN, Ind.

The late Tom Anderson, the family doctor in this little farm town in northwestern Indiana, at first was puzzled, then frightened.

He began seeing strange rashes on his patients, starting more than a year ago. They began as innocuous bumps — “pimples from hell,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="MW"]IMO, the focus here is on homegrown terrorism, not immigration. Furthermore, PrisonPlanet.com rountinely uses fear to influence the opinions and actions of others to fit their own agenda. It's no secret that Prison Planet likes to start controversy, often times without any hard facts.

Latest story on Prison Planet.com:

[quote]John Dean: Cheney is guilty of ‘murder’ if Hersh claims are true
    Investigative reporter Seymour Hersh’s bombshell earlier this week that [b]Vice President Dick Cheney controlled an “executive assassination ringâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars
    March 12, 2009

Alex Jones has received a secret report distributed by the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) entitled “The Modern Militia Movementâ€

I found this very insightful post on Daily Paul that I wanted to share. Just something to keep in mind:

One of the difficulties in getting people to understand and see what is going on is, because so many of the losses of liberty happen over an extended period of time.

For instance, our currency has been devalued by 97% since WWII, but it occurred over 5 decades - so people hardly noticed. Same thing with other rights like gun control. First they just want you to register, then came background checks and now they want to know your complete medical background.

The last thing the power barons want is backlash and public outcry. However they will continue to push and push and push, to see what they can get away with and even back off if they need to. Patriots need to be aware of slow, gradual, incremental change - One of the most shrewd tactics used by the greedy seeking power!

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/86214

i want everyone to know that these documents, not necessarily all the info in the infowars article, have been confirmed.

These are documents that were released by the Missouri officials listed on them.

We have also confirmed that these documents were sent to police officers across the state of Missouri.

As of yet, we have not determined who wrote most of the contents or if these documents have been circulated outside of Missouri.

W

Glen Beck talked a little about this today and plans on doing the full hour show Friday on it. He touched on some of the criteria that make a militia movement member. (Domestic terrorist). And based on some of the sample qualifying questions he did ask, we here at ALIPAC are domestic terrorists just because we talked about the NOW and related items.

He also said his radio show covered this document today; Glen is giving this a lot of airtime.

Lets see what Glen has to say with the hour show about it.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

April
    Dear Governor Nixon and Attorney General Koster,

I was outraged when I recently learned that supporters of Campaign for Liberty and Congressman Ron Paul had been labeled as security threats in a report released by the Missouri Information Analysis Center.

Titled, "The Modern Militia Movement" and released on February 20, 2009, the report was disseminated to law enforcement officers throughout the state of Missouri. In the report, law enforcement is told that violent militia members are "usually" supporters of past presidential candidates like Ron Paul and can be seen with Campaign for Liberty materials.

Both Ron Paul and Campaign for Liberty champion principles of freedom, peace, and prosperity. We believe that the Founder's vision for America can be reclaimed through education and peaceful activism.

Simply supporting the Constitution does not make you worthy of a watch list; it makes you a Patriot.

It is time for the Missouri government to hear our voices and rein in reckless bureaucrats before they single out Ron Paul and Campaign for Liberty members again.

I will not support politicians who label me and others like me who love freedom and liberty as "threats" to security and place me in the same category as hate groups. It is important that you recognize the gross injustice that has taken place and, on behalf of the state of Missouri, swiftly issue a formal apology to both Ron Paul and Campaign for Liberty members.

I strongly urge you to take hold of this situation and on behalf of the state of Missouri, issue a formal apology to the Campaign for Liberty and Ron Paul.

Thank you,

(Submit the information below to sign the petition and join the Campaign For Liberty.)
    http://www.campaignforliberty.com/campa ... tition.php

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345