Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    Of coure I am hopin he is just saying such to make a point. I know I am nit picking, this is just a heated topic for me.

I am glad he is standing with us now. against this sham.
    Yup, you can chalk that up to politics. Sessions has to play a little to the other side sometimes just to play nice. Unfortunately just saying what you want to doesn't always help the fight.

Cornyn just said that the Senators got a copy of this new amendment last night "after" a special interest group posted it on their website. Amazing!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cornyn just now, during his talk, got the newly revised 400 page clay pidgeon amendment handed to him. He called it a monstrosity that no Senator has had any chance to read.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some aide or staffer just gave him a copy of the 'latest' text of the clay pigeon set of amendments. (now 400+ pages)

This is all such a sham and a joke...

Anyone out there know which lobbying group was provided with an advance copy of the amendments/bill?

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Cornyn just said that the Senators got a copy of this new amendment last night "after" a special interest group posted it on their website. Amazing!
    http://www.aila.org/
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Thanks JDPA!

(That tells us which group[s] have the inside contact to the MOTU group ["Masters of the Universe"])

My reply: Jerks!!!

So the American Immigration Lawyers Association gets the clay pidgeon amendment at least 1/2 day ahead of the senators. ARE YOU FREEEEEEEKIN' KIDDING ME????????????????

How much do you want to bet La Raza got one!!

Please while you are watching call,email and fax these traitors. The list to
    hit is on the below link. Please join in America is depending on us!!! Please post your results on the below thread.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 933#401933

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

So the American Immigration Lawyers Association gets the clay pidgeon amendment at least 1/2 day ahead of the senators. ARE YOU FREEEEEEEKIN' KIDDING ME????????????????
    That pretty much tells you who was negotiating and drafting this legislation.
    "We the People" get no such representation.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

I just called Reid's office and ask them:

"What the heck is going on? I'm watching CSPAN and I've never seen anything like this. Has he lost his mind? When he won't let my representative speak or debate this issue, he is selling my citizenship down the drain. I've never been political in my 63 years BUT I AM NOW. He has let power go to his head. There's something really wrong here." I will do everything in my power that he is never elected again. My kids live in NV and they are going to hear and spread what a sham this is."