Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dig this. Bernie Sanders voted to table this. Not a good move, Bernie.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gramnesty just voted yes
    Pathetic! Lest see how Lott votes

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    See, this is what they are going to do. They said they would allow amendments. Then instead of voting on them, they vote to kill them without a vote.

I'll bet you this happens with everyone of them.
    Honestly I think that is the best thing that can happen for our side. All the Senators that sold us out so they could have their 15 minutes of fame with their amendment will get peeved and vote against the bill because their amendment got voted down.

I think thats one of our best hopes right there. I say continue on angering people by not allowing them or their amendments a decent argument.

ps....when calling and faxing be sure to make points of what you saw happen on the senate floor. Not only do we want to be smart on the bill we want to be smart on what senators say/do on the floor! We are watching!

And if your a Senator with an amendment and didn't see this coming I believe you are too dumb to be representing the American people.

Actually what they voting on is whether to even have a vote on her amendment.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is Warner a closet Democrat... or is he just in the closet and in the shadows? He is a big supporter of this bill and he seems to vote against every amendment that would provide even the smallest improvement that the people demand?

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Dig this. Bernie Sanders voted to table this. Not a good move, Bernie.
    The Senate's whole voting process is totally bizarre and upside down. If you YES you are voting to kill the bill and not allow a vote on it. If you vote NO, you are voting to allow a vote on the bill.

I say let them go ahead and hang themselves.

Okay, I think I know what's going on. Byrd voted it down, too and at first that surprised me because he is totally against this bill. There is something in the works here to get this thing killed and I think it's going to come with the final vote.

As expected, Hutchinson's bill was killed...Burr better damn well vote NO on the 2nd cloture now.

There also could have been a deal struck overnight with Byrd. I dont trust any of them after seeing what happened yesterday.

Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast