Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Sessions’ Answer On “Separating Families” Is Both Brutal And True

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Boomslang View Post
    Chewing out your "managers" of a department "in front of everyone", reeks of an unprofessional environment.
    Wrong! She knew when she took the job what his policies were. And she is going against them. And these days, if you have a one-on-one with someone, they will go out and claim you agreed to something you didn't. She is a public servant and it is better for the public to know what was said.

He knew her policies when he hired her. I presume she promised to follow his priorities or he wouldn't have given her the job. At least he shouldn't have.

MW
    That is one of the reasons that I would refuse to work in Trump's cabinet, if I were offered a position. Chewing out your "managers" of a department "in front of everyone", reeks of an unprofessional environment. Real leaders should know how to motivate others in order to get the best outcome. Trump is a failure in this area. Look at how he treats Sessions. Abyssmal leadership.
    You're correct. Singling out a department head in front of other department heads to embarrass and humiliate him is not a good leadership practice. Such behavior will cause resentment and create a work environment lacking in cohesiveness and comradeship. Furthermore, it is extremely poor leadership to call out one of your department head in front of his subordinates or publicly. Doing this will cause the subordinates to lose respect and confidence in their department head.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's why nothing ever gets done in government. It's about themselves and their "work environment" and "comradeship" instead of getting the gawd damn job done. Trump manages by objectives not for the prolongation of government careers. Either they get the job done, or they're out. He doesn't have the time or reason to put up with failure on any subject, any issue, any mission. If you can't sit there and take the heat for having not done your job, then you didn't deserve the position to begin with because you don't have the courage or honesty about your own performance or lack thereof to do anything close to securing our nation or being part of a solution to any of our monumental problems.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    Trump will never get the "best" outcome out of liberal, NWO, amnesty suckers! That is what Kelly and Lady DACA are. Chew them out and make them quit before they are fired.

And Jeff Sessions is doing his best...but he is by no means the Pit Bull that I thought he was going to be. He just went to the border AFTER over a year of this invasion going on.

WE NEED THIS CABINET TO GET ON THE BALL AND GET SAVAGE AT STOPPING THIS INVASION! USE EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK AND START ADVISING E.O.'S TO SEND THE CHILDREN BACK IN 24 HOURS AND NO ASYLUM!!!
    Lady DACA!
    Good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Geez, don't know where you've worked, but when you aren't doing your job, you deserved being chewed out however wherever. He was also chewing out his whole cabinet on this issue, not just her, she got it the worst because that's her primary job, but others were chewed out as well. He's holding the entire cabinet responsible as he should. They have the budgets, the manpower, which collectively should be doing the job. Yes, they need more money or they need to rearrange the way the money they have is spent, yes, they need the loopholes fixed in the laws, but there are millions and millions, tens of millions of illegal aliens who don't fall into these loopholes, they're just plain ole illegal aliens who need to be swiftly and immediately deported out of here, families intact, no child left behind.
    I've worked in about every field you can think of!

In the USMC, there is a unwritten rule that a recruit is never right even though he might be. You got chewed out in boot camp, even though you might be correct. Crazy, huh?

Exactly. I was thinking about military service, sports, manufacturing, oil fields, farming, construction .... you don't wait to take someone into your office, in private time, to tell them they're fvcking up, you tell them right there on the spot, each of them and all of them as the situation applies.

This is not a Fancy Pants issue, it's war.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Exactly. I was thinking about military service, sports, manufacturing, oil fields, farming, construction .... you don't wait to take someone into your office, in private time, to tell them they're fvcking up, you tell them right there on the spot, each of them and all of them as the situation applies.

This is not a Fancy Pants issue, it's war.
    R. Lee Ermey, R.I.P.

Private Joker was actually right!

What looked like a promotion to Squad Leader was actually a punishment for being right.

Now you have to be responsible for another Marine and, at the same time, you need to be squared away too!

Military mind games!

The solution to this asylum fraud is in the law, it's called "summary exclusion". Summary exclusion enables BP to reject anyone claiming asylum at our ports of entry who they think is full of it. The basis forwho is full of it is simple as pie, country of origin. When there is no political climate in their country of origin that warrants an asylum, then you simply reject them at the border based on their country of origin, and do not let them in.

That's what Trump thought was going to happen, that's why he sent troop reinforcements down there, but OH NO, Nielsen wants to process everyone's requests and Sessions want to prosecute everybody. DUMB and DUMBER. GRRRRR!!!!!
    Last edited by Judy; 05-11-2018 at 11:12 AM.

The solution to this asylum fraud is in the law, it's called "summary exclusion". Summary exclusion enables BP to reject anyone claiming asylum at our ports of entry who they think is full of it. The basis forwho is full of it is simple as pie, country of origin. When there is no political climate in their country of origin that warrants an asylum, then you simply reject them at the border based on their country of origin, and do not let them in.

That's what Trump thought was going to happen, that's why he sent troop reinforcements down there, but OH NO, Nielsen wants to process everyone's requests and Sessions want to prosecute everybody. DUMB and DUMBER. GRRRRR!!!!!
    I'm voting for you next election, Judy!

Lady DACA!
    Good one!
    I think "artist" or "southbronx" came up with that one.

I like it so I use it

Although now I think we should change it to DACA Witch!

No Lady wants these illegal aliens coming here destroying and bankrupting our country.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast