Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Sessions’ Answer On “Separating Families” Is Both Brutal And True

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's surprising that anyone here would have a problem with a President dressing down someone who wasn't doing their job at taxpayer expense to stop illegal immigration.

It's peculiar, really.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    It's surprising that anyone here would have a problem with a President dressing down someone who wasn't doing their job at taxpayer expense to stop illegal immigration.

It's peculiar, really.
    No, but what is peculiar is that someone who claims to know pretty much everything about everything doesn't understand the difference between good and poor leadership skills. It is not good leadership to embarrass, humiliate or belittle a department head publicly, in front of his peers and/or in front of his subordinates. Just because you like it and approve of it doesn't mean it's appropriate or correct. Disciplining employees when necessary is required of a manager, however, knowing when, where and how often times separates the good leader from the poor one.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    It is not good leadership to embarrass, humiliate or belittle a department head publicly, in front of his peers and/or in front of his subordinates.
    Do you have inside information that he didn't address it with her privately before he felt it necessary to go public?

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Disciplining employees when necessary is required of a manager, however, knowing when, where and how often times separates the good leader from the poor one.
    And this one has gone against the accepted politically correct procedure in several situations, calling the NK leader "Little Rocketman" on the world stage, even naming Obama in his criticisms of his predecessor. The politically correct way to deal with Nielsen would be to promote her, or transfer her to another job she could be incompetent at. They're either with President Trump, or they're gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    I think "artist" or "southbronx" came up with that one.

I like it so I use it

Although now I think we should change it to DACA Witch!

No Lady wants these illegal aliens coming here destroying and bankrupting our country.
    Oh, did you say artist?

I must wash myself in the pure waters of correction so that I may distance myself from my terrible blunder.

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    Do you have inside information that he didn't address it with her privately before he felt it necessary to go public?

And this one has gone against the accepted politically correct procedure in several situations, calling the NK leader "Little Rocketman" on the world stage, even naming Obama in his criticisms of his predecessor. The politically correct way to deal with Nielsen would be to promote her, or transfer her to another job she could be incompetent at. They're either with President Trump, or they're gone!
    There was another report out that Trump didn't even address her personally, he was chewing out the entire Cabinet on this issue, and she decided to argue with the President and that's when he turned his attention to her and argued back. The President issued an EO on immigration on January 25, 2017 demanding reports for remedies from all Departments to stop illegal immigration. That's 16 months ago, so he has every right to be pissed off and express it.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    she decided to argue with the President and that's when he turned his attention to her and argued back.
    I heard commentators over and over note that when you take on President Trump, prepare for incoming.

I heard commentators over and over note that when you take on President Trump, prepare for incoming.
    Oh yeah ... no doubt about it.

These are Cabinet Secretaries, who next to the President, are the most powerful people in our country, and they aren't getting the job done on illegal and excess legal immigration fast enough.

These are not clerks and janitors. As Secretary of Department of Homeland Security, Nielsen is one of the highest paid Cabinet members, at $210,700 plus all the benefits of working for the federal employment.

MW

Not once did I mention President Trump or Secretary Nielsen. I'm talking on the subject of leadership skills, not how good or poor a specific individual is at using the skills. If you think what I'm saying applies to someone specifically, that's your prerogative.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post

If you think what I'm saying applies to someone specifically, that's your prerogative.
    I do! It is!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234