Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SET SENATE IMMIGRATION DEBATE ON FIRE - ACTION OPPORTUNITY

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - DISTRIBUTE WIDELY

I have personally written the following letter to Senator Trent Lott in order to lay down our case as American citizens, and also to thank him for taking a stand for all of us within the U.S. Senate.

I am providing this letter to each and every one of you here on ALIPAC in order to provide you notice of what has come to transpire, as well as the true threat these groups and organizations really are.

After reading the following letter, ANOTHER letter is being provided thereafter for you to copy and paste on Trent Lott's website as follows:

http://lott.senate.gov

You will notice that his website is quite slow today. That is because the same letter you find below ( the second one ) is being disseminated to thousands of individuals at once and the website is being inundated. Please have patience and permit time for the site to load. Navigate to "Contact" and then present the SECOND letter to trent, as well as all of your other Congressment and Senators for your respective states.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To: The Honorable Senator Trent Lott

Dear Mr. Lott:

While I was serving with the U.S. Army in 1990 - 1994 as part of a military intelligence batalion in Honduras, S.A., I heard from fellow military personnel about an extremist radical Mexican organization called "La Raza" who has a well-developed plan of action for the overthrow of our border states in an effort to institute a new Mestizo nation called Aztlan.

While I realize our military intelligence, NSA, FBI, CIA and others know about this group and their leader, Mr. Jose Angel Gutierrez, Professor at University of Texas - the key point I am making here is that the masses here in the United States have been largely unaware of the following:

This group has espoused the killing of anyone other than La Raza (The Race) as they label those 'others' as "Gringos"

This group has openly admitted they are in a civil war. Since the individual(s) who have made this statement said so here on U.S. soil - it is a DIRECT declaration of war against territories within the boundaries of the United States of America.

This group is working with militant minded factions here in the U.S. One is a younger student body who goes by the label of MEChA. The other is the adult faction called the "Brown Berets". Their public information and propaganda machine is called "La Voz de Aztlan" located at the web url http://www.aztlan.net

These groups have a multi-faceted approach. The first approach is to overwhelm city and state governments through a continuous long-term migratory invasion of our borders in order to create a critical mass of voters sympathetic to the cause of La Raza, with subsequent votes in order to install sympathetic individuals into those governing bodies.

The second approach planned should the first fail is to create civil unrest in an effort to divert our military and law enforcement attention away from the borders while a more pronounced and militant border invasion is conducted. The plan is to utilize a military-like flanking maneuver after the distractions are in place, with the end result being our border states will be seized and transformed into the new nation of Aztlan.

Mr. Lott, Sir, I appreciate your willingness to address this issue on FOX TV. You assuredly have my respect and my support in every way. Know that shoud this civil unrest ever occur, my first trip will be to my local National Guard Armory in your defense!! You can count on it!

Know this - if the Federal government goes with a more illegal-immigrant-unfriendly package, there will be riots and unrest. This is to be expected! Before you make any attempt to pass it should there be a consensus - be sure you have arranged our military and our veterans for crushing such anarchy so it doesn't get out of control.

As for this moment, I am appalled at the fact that we have a president and a few within Congress and Senate who are pushing for ANY level of amnesty. Our own officials said they were offering one more amnesty package back in 1985/1986 and that it would be the last. But now what do we see? Calls to pass guest worker programs - another hilarious name for an old idea which has failed to work - amnesty.

Due to those within your ranks who are pushing for amnesty, I am arranging a massive all-or-nothing campaign and "silent rally behind closed doors" to educate the people of this nation as to just what the driving force is (La Raza, Aztlan) behind these mass influxes of illegal immigrants. Every one I come into contact with no longer calls me a "conspiracy nut" due to the recent protests where other national flags were being waved - predominantly the flag of Mexico, our flag upside down, perversion of our national anthem...

I only wish those of you in Senate and Congress could see what an uproar this information is creating out here. And thanks to many hundreds of American Citizens who have volunteered to photocopy and reproduce the information, we now have a grassroots campaign being organizes against La Raza, Aztlan and Amnesty programs for them in the likes this nation has never seen before.

I am very proud of you and your willingness to recognize this problem. With your love of our country and my desire to educate the masses through a grassroots movement already underway - we can make a difference for ourselves and all those who have entered our nation legally - who contribute to our nation and make us that rich and diverse nation we have come to revere as the United States of America.

God bless you, your Honor!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senate has been notified. Now stand behind me - it is now your turn! Here is the letter you are free to use. Be sure to add ALL of your personal information into it. Submit it via his website, or feel free to print it out and mail it in to your local Senate and Congress offices. If you prefer to submit this online to Trent, please go it at the following URL:

http://lott.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAc ... tact.Email

To: The Honorable Senator Trent Lott

Dear Mr. Lott:

Recently, a gentleman who is a veteran of our armed forces notified me of the information below. In light of this information, I am forwarding it on to everyone else I know, as it constitutes a threat to our nation. The media has been less than straightforward with us, and I desire to take this opportunity to inform you that I am holding our officials accountable over this situation. By accountable, I mean that I have been notified that federal officials under the Reagan administration swore they were offering a one-last-time amnesty of any type. Signed, sealed and delivered. As such, amnesty is not an option any longer – nor are any carefully renamed versions of it such as “guest worker program” or “path to citizenship”.

While I agree that it would be perhaps unrealistic to think 12 million individuals can be rounded up and placed on aircraft and buses for deportation in short order, I do expect heavy enforcement including random sweeps, ramped up prosecution against all corporations and businesses who are hiring illegal residents of our communities and cities as well as the arrest and prosecution of the members and leaders of the following organizations: La Raza, La Voz de Aztlan and any individual government knows about who has espoused hatred toward the United States of America. Further, all who participated and funded the recent demonstrations across the United States which were meant to intimidate government officials, media personnel, corporations and the citizens of these United States of America.

It has also come to my attention that La Raza has a website located at http://www.nclr.org and they prominently list multi-year, multi-million dollar contributions to La Raza.

It has also come to my attention that La Raza and La Voz de Aztlan are terrorist organizations as defined under the Patriot Act, and that any and all direct and indirect financial contributions to any terrorist organization is to be immediate arrested and prosecuted under United States Law, for according to the Patriot Act, this action has become binding as an act of Congress and as an act of Senate.

As a citizen of these United States of America and, whereas you are the government we the people have instituted to carry out the laws you have set forth, I ask that you commence full immigration law within these United States of America without delay.

I have hereby been informed that these organizations have expressed their intent to shut down entire cities across the United States of America during the May 1 2006 rallies. This is an act of terrorism under the U.S. Patriot Act which must now be enforced.

I have hereby been informed that leaders of these extremist groups have threatened to kill gringos. This is an act of terrorism under the U.S. Patriot Act which must now be enforced.

I have hereby been informed that one of the financial contributors to La Raza and La Voz de Aztlan is ANSWER International, who in turn has been funded by political interests in the Middle-East – including the current state of Iran. Such funding being received by organizations within these United States of America is classified as an act of terrorism and support of terrorism either direct or indirect. This is an act of terrorism under the U.S. Patriot Act which must now be enforced.

I have hereby been informed that La Raza, MEChA and the Brown Berets have prominently displayed maps with our West Coast in green, with the name of Aztlan upon them. Further, according to information at the website of La Voz de Aztlan (http://www.aztlan.net) an intent is listed for overthrow and seizure of territories within these United States of America by illegal foreign nationals in order to create a “New Mestizo Nation” called Aztlan. Further, intent is published on their website and in their literature stating that this new nation shall be created by “any necessary means” up to and including the violent overthrow of governments and cities within these United States off America. Such stated intent is classified as an act of terrorism under the U.S. Patriot Act which must now be enforced.

I have hereby been informed that individuals within the leadership of these organizations have, in the past, stated emphatically that they are in a civil war for their cause. Such a statement is an act of WAR against these United States of America, and this leaves me as a citizen no other choice – absolute enforcement must now commence for the security and welfare of you our government, as well all the lands within our borders which shall always and forever be revered as the United States of America.

In light of the attacks of September 11, 2001 we the people can no longer tolerate another month, another week, another day, another hour nor another minute of failure in enforcing the laws already on the books, even as you do pursue further immigration policy and securing of our borders.

As a citizen of the United States of America, I call to order the immediate enforcement of all that has been laid out in this letter. With all due respect, you as my representative is all that stands between a peaceable nation and a barren wasteland filled with anarchy and loss of the life we all have hitherto known and enjoyed.

Thank you, your Honor for acting on this information which is of utmost importance to our national security.

God Bless You, and God Bless America!

Respectfully,

<your name>
    <your address>
    <your phone number>
    <your email address>
    <todays date>

Good luck to all of you, and God bless you all!!

Pro Patri Vigilans!

Death to Aztlan!!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I'm not sure where to post this on his website. I see the option to send an e mail to him but no place to post. Am I just missing it?

Thanks,

Dianne

BTTT

Go to this page and send it there:

http://lott.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAc ... tact.Email

Within just a short time, this will be buried. This letter to your representatives should be at the top of the list off anyone who is tired of talk and want to act. Let 'em hear ya!

I wrote

Sent the letter to Mr. Lott. Thank you for coming up with such a good letter to use. If enough letters are sent to those who can help us, maybe it will get to the right person. I know I have been seeing a takeover of our country for some time now. I have voiced my concerns with our leaders also. Maybe this one will do the trick.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

I KNOW this one will do the trick. I have other things being done through legal channels of which I am not going to discuss here on an open forum. An open forum is just as open to those who would seek to put a stop to these actions we take.

Just know that getting thousands of copies of this to Senator Lott AS WELL AS to your own state representatives in the Congress and Senate will go a long way toward solidifying the other activities I'm engaged in.

Bless your heart for participating! THIS, my friends, will be perhaps the most important letter you have ever sent with your signature on it. I cannot come close to over-stating this. Print it out and tell several of your family members and friends to provide their name, address and phone number at the bottom and have THEM send it in too. Networking in this way DOES really reach millions! If you pass on just five or ten and convince others to do the same, you may as well consider that you just sent millions of copies yourself for a buck or two. Can't get any more bang for the buck than that!!

Pro Patri Vigilans!

Death to Aztlan!!

E-mails sent.
    What Goes Around Comes Around

Emails sent

Thank you, you two!! And all others! You ARE making an impact! I'm hearing about it!! Great job!!

emails sent and still sending

Keep it rollin everyone!

//jeri

Did my part
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast