Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    I KNOW this one will do the trick. I have other things being done through legal channels of which I am not going to discuss here on an open forum. An open forum is just as open to those who would seek to put a stop to these actions we take. !
    we think alike -- I have things in motion that I will not discuss here for the same reasons

This is an act of terrorism under the U.S. Patriot Act which must now be enforced.
    if the citizens of this country protested like these 'illegals' they would enforce those provisions too....

I am sending your letters to a contact I have in the House Judiciary Committee ...

I sent her some info back before Thanksgiving -- she was shocked and passed it along ...

P.S., I will print this off and give it to my aunt's next door neighbor, her boyfriend is retired from the FBI but he still has many contacts
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Sent it to Senator Lott and sent to family and friends.

Thank's for making it so easy and thank you for your service to our country.
    Americans First!

I sent 2 so far. Have a couple more to send off as well

True Americans All! Part of the POWER is not only taking action, but also notifying someone that you took action and end up on a list. Here is the updated list of those who have been more inclined to act rather than merely talk... talking the talk and walking the walk... now it's time to walk the talk

Latest nightmares to La Raza and Aztlan:

AllAmerican
    American_made
    butterbean
    concernedveteran
    diana717
    HomeOfTheBrave
    Jezzabell
    justme
    lee
    LI-Rob
    lnxgurl
    lsmith1338
    Mamie
    MJB
    mmillage
    MustangJo
    nittygritty
    ruthiela
    saltydog
    SheBear74

You shall all live in infamy in their wildest dreams!!! Keep up the excellent work Smile[/b]
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I emailed letter.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you butterbean! I edited the post above yours and added your name to the list! Good job everyone!! I imagine that our elected officials are starting to experience some deep concern over how many of you are being educated as to what is REALLY going on with this invasion! I also believe these elected officials are NOT liking what they are hearing from large numbers of people just like you. Keep up the great work and pass the link to this letter post to as many as you can.

The more copies of this that end up on their desks, the faster we get decisive action. And even if we don't get action from our representatives... they will certainly know that the cat has been let out of the bag and that we know what they prefer we DIDN'T know!!

Pro Patri Vigilans!

Death to Aztlan!!

Email sent
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Email sent.

Thank you lsmith! Your username has been added to the list on this page!!

Pro Patri Vigilans!

Death to Aztlan!!

Thank you AllAmerican!! Your username has also been added to the list on this page. I will carry that list over once per page.

Americans All!!!!

Pro Patri Vigilans!

Death to Aztlan!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast