Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

*Punt!*

"BTTT"

^-_CATCH!!_-^

Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

concernedveteran, I sent emails to my Okla Senators Inhofe, and Coburn, and Rep. Sullivan, Monday, they all wrote back to say none of them were voting for any kind of Amnesty, and secure borders were their forst concern!I will also sent them a copy of your letter above to them. I could not get them to commit to deny okla entitlements to illegals, still working on that one! It did my heart good today to hear on the radio and on the Lou Dobbs show, what Herndon Virginia accomplished at their polls by replacing their Mayor and 4 city counsel members who voted 5 to 1 to build a 150 thousand dollar facility for the illegal immigrants to wait to be picked out for work, with a new Mayor and 4 new council members who were adamately opposed to that plan. this is how we will win the fight town by town, city by city and dam me if the fight has not started. My hat off to Herndon virginia and it's citizens, they are now my new heroes.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

True Americans All! Part of the POWER is not only taking action, but also notifying someone that you took action and end up on a list. Here is the updated list of those who have been more inclined to act rather than merely talk... talking the talk and walking the walk... now it's time to walk the talk Smile

Latest nightmares to La Raza and Aztlan:

AllAmerican
    American_made
    butterbean
    concernedveteran
    diana717
    HomeOfTheBrave
    Jezzabell
    justme
    lee
    LI-Rob
    lnxgurl
    lsmith1338
    Mamie
    MJB
    mmillage
    MustangJo
    nittygritty
    ruthiela
    saltydog
    SheBear74

You shall all live in infamy in their wildest dreams!!! Keep up the excellent work Smile[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    concernedveteran, I sent emails to my Okla Senators Inhofe, and Coburn, and Rep. Sullivan, Monday, they all wrote back to say none of them were voting for any kind of Amnesty, and secure borders were their forst concern!I will also sent them a copy of your letter above to them. I could not get them to commit to deny okla entitlements to illegals, still working on that one! It did my heart good today to hear on the radio and on the Lou Dobbs show, what Herndon Virginia accomplished at their polls by replacing their Mayor and 4 city counsel members who voted 5 to 1 to build a 150 thousand dollar facility for the illegal immigrants to wait to be picked out for work, with a new Mayor and 4 new council members who were adamately opposed to that plan. this is how we will win the fight town by town, city by city and dam me if the fight has not started. My hat off to Herndon virginia and it's citizens, they are now my new heroes.
    I heard about what happened in Herndon Virginia and I must say that I am absolutely impressed with the quality of "them thar good ol' American folk"

I'm working diligently on a local basis here as well as on the national level. Lots of work I must say - but in the end, at least I'll be able to say I tried my best and died like the rest - if it comes to that, that is.

Thank you for your participation nittygritty

Thankyou ConcernedVeteran! I am sending it out to several senators that could use alittle education. Lets hope they can read.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Umm, butterbean? I hope you wrote to them in SPANISH!! Otherwise, they may need translators, and translation changes things to mean something totally different than you intended!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345