Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

lee
    Superb! In California but sent it anyhow and am going to use it to send to all CA reps!...Excellent letters!

Emails sent and I'm spreading the word.

Latest Nightmares to Laraza and Aztlan!!

True Americans All! Latest nightmares to La Raza and Aztlan:

concernedveteran; ruthiela; saltydog; mmillage; lnxgurl; American_made; lee; diana717; MustangJo;nittygritty

You shall all live in infamy in their wildest dreams!!! Keep up the excellent work
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

lee
    I went to that site and looked around..here's a link to who THEY want to boycott saying they are "Anti-Mexican" hate radio...might want to take a peek at the businesses Aztlan hates

http://www.aztlan.net/stop_hate_radio.htm

hope the link works...

Imagine an organization who espouses hate, yet condemns hate.

Can things get any more illogical than that? It'd take one heck of a try!

I had already talked to Lott's office this morning and thanked him for his stand on illegal immigration...talked to my senator Cornyn as well...I wanted them to know that an email was coming to their office concerning the illegals call to arms...the aides were most interested as they hadn't heard of that before...

Then I emailed them the article about the illegals arming themselves.

Then I emailed them ( yes, all three of them)your letter. It's time they knew that the illegals are not playing pattycake here, and we shouldn't be either.

I hope some members here who have senators that are SUPPORTING amnesty will follow the lead and let their senators know just how serious this threat to our nation really is.

MJ

Quote Originally Posted by MustangJo
    I had already talked to Lott's office this morning and thanked him for his stand on illegal immigration...talked to my senator Cornyn as well...I wanted them to know that an email was coming to their office concerning the illegals call to arms...the aides were most interested as they hadn't heard of that before...

Then I emailed them the article about the illegals arming themselves.

Then I emailed them ( yes, all three of them)your letter. It's time they knew that the illegals are not playing pattycake here, and we shouldn't be either.

I hope some members here who have senators that are SUPPORTING amnesty will follow the lead and let their senators know just how serious this threat to our nation really is.

MJ
    I know they didn't know about this information. NO Congressmen or Senators know about La Raza, Aztlan and the planned takeover. That's why I desire to get thousands and thousands of copies of this letter onto their desks so that they know that WE know!

Our intelligence community doesn't share everything they know with Congress and Senate unless the PRESIDENT permits it to be shared

And we all know what our President's view is on illegal immigration - so naturally the only way our Congress and Senate are going to know about the hostility these groups are espousing is if we let them know.

I've added you to the "latest nightmares to La Raza and Aztlan" post above. Thank you for taking part MustangJo

Punt

"BTTT"

CATCH!!

concernedveteran, I just sent your email with my personal info off to Senator Lott. I want to thank you for the trouble you went to with this letter and the ease you made it for the rest of us on here to send the letter to our own state and local representatives. Let me add again, my upmost gratitude for your military service to your country. We need thousands more like you, I am afraid, before this crisis is over. You are such an asset to this site and set a darn good example to the rest of us, keep up the good work and we shall overcome this invasion because we have people like you on our side!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Right on!! Thank you nittygritty for taking action! By now I'm ready to believe a quantity of these letters are appearing on the desks of not only Trent Lott but others within Senate as well. What is occuring here within our country at this time is most certainly low-level terrorism which is gearing up to a high-level attack eventually.

With the INDICTMENTS we have issued by sending that letter, our Congress and Senate will now know that WE know what is truly going on here.

I can honestly say that by taking action with this letter and by helping me in getting others to do the same - they will now know that the cat is out of the bag and that the people of the United States aren't goig to put up with it.

I've added you to the list of those who have notified me that they have performed/taken action. Your name appears at the end of the line in my post six posts above yours.

Thank you!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast