Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Sheriff Clarke being considered for Homeland Security secretary

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I like Kris Kobach for Secretary of DHS.
    Last edited by Judy; 11-25-2016 at 07:14 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Kobach and Apraio are excellent choices, however, the MSM and the liberals will go crazy claiming racism while these men merely try to enforce the law of the land.

I believe it would be a smarter move for Trump to recommend Sheriff Clarke. He can crack down on BLM and what are they going to say about that? That he's racist? Let Clarke be the face of Homeland and appoint Kobach and Apraio as Homeland deputies. Let them do the work behind the scenes.

How does that sound?

That's a good thought, goldendaze.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendaze View Post
    Kobach and Apraio are excellent choices, however, the MSM and the liberals will go crazy claiming racism while these men merely try to enforce the law of the land.

I believe it would be a smarter move for Trump to recommend Sheriff Clarke. He can crack down on BLM and what are they going to say about that? That he's racist? Let Clarke be the face of Homeland and appoint Kobach and Apraio as Homeland deputies. Let them do the work behind the scenes.

How does that sound?
    What you're saying has merit. However, my view, while close to yours, is just a little different. I think Korbach would be a better fit for Secretary of DHS because he's writes law and is more familiar with the legal workings and how to maneuver around them. He's a very intelligent guy. Therefore, I think Sheriff Clark and former Sheriff Arpaio would be excellent as his underlings tasked with the job of enforcing his policy memorandums. Not saying I'm right and you're wrong, just sharing my view.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    What you're saying has merit. However, my view, while close to yours, is just a little different. I think Korbach would be a better fit for Secretary of DHS because he's writes law and is more familiar with the legal workings and how to maneuver around them. He's a very intelligent guy. Therefore, I think Sheriff Clark and former Sheriff Arpaio would be excellent as his underlings tasked with the job of enforcing his policy memorandums. Not saying I'm right and you're wrong, just sharing my view.
    Believe me, I applaud all views and opinions. I do believe that others monitor our posts and comments. And I believe that collectively the members of ALIPAC do make a difference. Thank you for your participation. And I actually agree that Kobach is more qualified for the job. I'm just sick of the trash talk about Bannon and Sessions. Then again, I can almost hear "Uncle Tom" being shouted if Clarke is head of DOH. As far as I know, there hasn't been a single negative peep for the appointment of Ben Carson. Carson is a great man and doesn't deserve any negative attention, but God forbid if he was white, they'd find a way to lash him too. It would just be nice to have an appointment like Sheriff Clarke whom the media couldn't trash or least they couldn't shout racism. Then again, Trump should pick the most qualified and damn those that condemn him as a racist.

I was thinking more about Sheriff Clarke, and he is very impressive, extremely eloquent and straight-forward in his interviews and appearances in the media. He's also a Democrat. He's also Sheriff of a major urban community. These are additional qualifications in his favor that I wanted to mention. As a Democrat, he crosses party lines. His eloquence allows his message to get through. His experience in law enforcement in a major urban area like Milwaukee gives him first-hand experience with how to implement programs in these areas of our country and while what may work in Milwaukee may not always work in LA or New York or Chicago, it will be pretty damn close.

I also think his appointment would close the door on the pro-illegal alien phony "race card". Homeland Security also handles national security inside our borders and he would certainly be no-nonsense when it comes to Radical Islamic Terrorism and other national security threats. FEMA and handling national disasters also falls within Homeland Security and I think he'd be on top of the job and proactive at all times during national disasters

I still like Kobach for the legal strategies of solving immigration problems. But I also like Sheriff Clarke for action and implementation on the ground functions, which are many and crucial.

Can DHS and ICE start deporting the criminal illegal aliens already in our jails and prison's? Not murderers...but gangs, drugs, assault, theft, etc...get them out first and get the ball rolling.

I would think this would send the message for the rest to start packing up and move out. Can Trump do an EO on this...we need them out and get them out fast.

I read the 287g article, which is good but now there is the question of Federal Funds being provided at the local level. The police are already catching criminals and putting them in jail. The States are paying for the jail and prison costs. This would alleviate the costs and overcrowding in our jails.

Have the States provide a list of all criminal illegal aliens, the charges, and their country of origin to DHS or ICE. They go remove them and deport them. We need to fill planes FULL...not just 10 at a time.

As the police capture more criminal illegal aliens...put them in jail...load them up and move 'em on out!

They States that do not comply lose all Federal Funding. Work with the States that will comply as a start.
    Last edited by Beezer; 11-27-2016 at 10:51 AM.

Yes, Beezer, they can immediately hold Deportation Hearings and move them out immediately. The sole purpose of a Deportation Hearing is to ensure that the person is not a citizen or legal immigrant. That is the only purpose of a Deportation Hearing, i. e. to avoid deporting citizens and legal immigrants in error. We don't even need convictions of the criminal illegal aliens. Deportation isn't based on having committed a crime if you're an illegal alien. Just deport them, with convictions, without convictions, everyone in custody or on probation or on a list with an address, just find them and get them out of here. then check their friends, associates, family members, employers, etc., etc., etc. and deport, deport, deport, deport until they're all gone.

I hope Jeff Sessions will get this going. If one is captured for a crime, is an illegal alien or Visa overstay...then they are ALREADY being seen by a Judge...put them in holding and deport them with or without conviction depending on the severity of the crime.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast