Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    "SHOULD WE ACTIVATE" I say HELL YES!!!! come on everyone...BE HEARD NOW!!!!!

......"ACTION ALERT"..........
    NOW is the time for ACTIVISM...get involved!!
    "United we Stand" "Divided we Fall"

lets UNITE and tell them "NO" NO MORE "NO BAIL OUT"
    They ship our jobs out, flood our country with cheap labor,
    Legal and illegal and they want MORE. This folks is only the beginning....
    fight back NOW, it is time to shut down the GREED and STOP the destruction of
    "AMERICA" and "WE THE PEOPLE".

Instructions and Contact Information
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-132772.html
    ACTIVATED AND FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!!!

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I hope that all of you that encouraged ALIPAC to take on this issue plan to keep your support for us high.

So far, we have received mostly positive emails in response to our alert.

Yet, we have received three complaint emails that we are branching into this issue.

Anytime an organization does something like this, we will lose some people so I hope each of you that weighed in with the "Go For It" plans on being there for us in the future.

Im glad we are doing this, it is the right thing to do and someone needs to. But it will cost us in some ways.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    ALIPAC wrote:

Yet, we have received three complaint emails that we are branching into this issue.
    For those of you wondering, I wasn't one of the three that sent an email.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree W. but people also need to remember alot of this damage was done from banks giving bad loans to illegal immigrants...

and illegal immigration has everything to do with our economy, rather they want to admit it or not...

People are losing their jobs or their wages are falling so fast they can not keep up their home loans...the cause...cheap illegal labor, driving down wages, now they want bailed out.

It all goes hand in hand!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    ALIPAC wrote:

For those of you wondering, I wasn't one of the three that sent an email.
    glad to hear that MW!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I hope that all of you that encouraged ALIPAC to take on this issue plan to keep your support for us high.

So far, we have received mostly positive emails in response to our alert.

Anytime an organization does something like this, we will lose some people so I hope each of you that weighed in with the "Go For It" plans on being there for us in the future.

Im glad we are doing this, it is the right thing to do and someone needs to. But it will cost us in some ways.

W
    IT is the right thing and to do!!! The issues are linked and all the logical Americans see that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I agree W. but people also need to remember alot of this damage was done from banks giving bad loans to illegal immigrants...

and illegal immigration has everything to do with our economy, rather they want to admit it or not...

People are losing their jobs or their wages are falling so fast they can not keep up their home loans...the cause...cheap illegal labor, driving down wages, now they want bailed out.

It all goes hand in hand!
    I agree, this bailout was caused in part from these greedy CEO's giving out credit cards, automobile, and house loans to illegals. We are killing two birds with one stone.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I totally agree that the two items are closely related. We said illegal immigration would bankrupt us all, and look where we are.

OTOH,a poster in another forum reports from Kentucky:
    John Campbell just said on KNX...
    That while he agrees that the bailout needs to be passed a lot of Republicans and Democrats are getting so many calls from their constituents that they are getting cold feet. Keep making those calls! It was refreshing to hear the frustration in his voice
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

April
    Please fill voice mailboxes tonight so they can wake up to OUR VOICES!!!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast