Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Please fill voice mailboxes tonight so they can wake up to OUR VOICES!!!
    I plan on setting aside in the wee hours of the morning just for voice mails. Then I will continue with emails. WE CANT LET THIS BAILOUT HAPPEN!

Did anyone notice the tickers on CNBC scrolling higher for FannieMae and FreddieMac as Senator Dodd and others on the Banking Committee started talking? The ticker was active and kept getting higher. Its almost like some INSIDERS on Wall street already know that they will pass the bailout! THESE RATS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY HELL THEY DID TO CAUSE THIS FINANCIAL DISASTER, AND THEY ALL PLAN ON MAKING MONEY AT THE TAXPAYERS EXPENSE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    butterbean wrote:

Its almost like some INSIDERS on Wall street already know that they will pass the bailout!
    Personally, I think it's pretty much a done deal already. The only thing that is in question is the details.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Please fill voice mailboxes tonight so they can wake up to OUR VOICES!!!
    I plan on setting aside in the wee hours of the morning just for voice mails. Then I will continue with emails. WE CANT LET THIS BAILOUT HAPPEN!

Did anyone notice the tickers on CNBC scrolling higher for FannieMae and FreddieMac as Senator Dodd and others on the Banking Committee started talking? The ticker was active and kept getting higher. Its almost like some INSIDERS on Wall street already know that they will pass the bailout! THESE RATS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY HELL THEY DID TO CAUSE THIS FINANCIAL DISASTER, AND THEY ALL PLAN ON MAKING MONEY AT THE TAXPAYERS EXPENSE!
    YEAH well once again they are underestimating the American people JUST like they did with AMNESTY, they though that was a DONE DEAL TOO!!! Thanks for your dedication BB!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    butterbean wrote:

Personally, I think it's pretty much a done deal already. The only thing that is in question is the details.
    Yah, and they're going to wait until they're ready to adjourn before they shove it through.

But I won't let it be said that I did nothing.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

April
    I am not giving up and I am not giving in!!! This fraud thing is going to put a big KINK in the Bail Out!

I've been up since 5:30 making some voicemail calls. I am really disapointed that McCains mailbox was full because I had a few chosen lines for him. Oh well. I am on to emails now.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

me too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Awesome! I think they are getting the message. With these people it's no joke to say: Step away from my wallet!

The Congress is planning to go on another vacation this Friday, but they have to be reminded that they have real work to do and don't deserve another vacation. They are always trying to bail out on us and now they are trying to dump the greedy very rich people's bad debt on us. What are they afraid of; that we might have a few bucks left and they want it.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

April
    LETS KEEP THE CALL, FAXES AND EMAILS GOING, they ARE FALTERING AND MUST BE STOPPED ON THIS BAIL OUT!!! IT IS UP TO US!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

TALK RADIO LIST:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-76263.html

U.S. SENATE AND HOUSE CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    butterbean wrote:

Its almost like some INSIDERS on Wall street already know that they will pass the bailout!
    Then we make them all pay in the polls. Supporting the bailout will result in a loss of your seat. We need to make that clear too.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast