Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't agree with Ross's outlook on our immgration laws . But when he mentioned "Monsanto" it shows he follows real news . Monsanto and there "Contract" seeds already run 70% of the worlds seeding for food . Sign that contract and take a guess what a world wide corporation can do to your farm business . there is a great video about Monsanto's idea for the future on Google video . 2 hr's long and an education i promise
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Excellent show William. Well prepared and have the answer for all of the issues brought up. Very respectful so far on both side.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William: "How is is that in the 50s, 60s, 70s, America was able to get all those jobs done without illegal immigrants"

The caller should have responded by pointing out that the job market grows according to the amount of workers in the nation's worker pool. So back then when there were no illegal aliens, the amount of jobs available was just enough for everyone to fill. Now with illegal aliens, the amount of jobs have grown due to the growth in the worker population, so if you all of a sudden eliminate this worker force then you're left with 5 million open positions that need to be filled or else small businesses depending on that worker force must close down if they cannot find anyone to fill it in immediately.

I got a kick out of caller Mo. He took one side this week, but admits he'll take the other side next week.

W, I wouldn't let the callers get away with calling them undocumented. These people have documents, whether from their own countries or falsified ones.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHead
    William: "How is is that in the 50s, 60s, 70s, America was able to get all those jobs done without illegal immigrants"

The caller should have responded by pointing out that the job market grows according to the amount of workers in the nation's worker pool. So back then when there were no illegal aliens, the amount of jobs available was just enough for everyone to fill. Now with illegal aliens, the amount of jobs have grown due to the growth in the worker population, so if you all of a sudden eliminate this worker force then you're left with 5 million open positions that need to be filled or else small businesses depending on that worker force must close down if they cannot find anyone to fill it in immediately.
    Actually coolhead there was illegal aliens in the 50's. Eisenhower deported illegals waaaaaaaaay back then. It was called Operation Wetback. 130,000 were deported. They were just rounded up and deported. Here is a link:

http://www.pbs.org/kpbs/theborder/histo ... ne/20.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

many more if you search

Great show W!! I'm so glad I got my audio fixed and was able to tune in this week!!

Listening to Patricia right now, the woman who was brought here at 3.

Why doesn't she go home, now that she's 18, and apply to legally enter as a student?

Good answer to Patricia William. "What would you do if you were me?" William "I'd go back to Mexico." Silence. Obama's going to save her?

"Americans are SOOooo lazy" had me LMBO
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Great show W!! I'm so glad I got my audio fixed and was able to tune in this week!!

Listening to Patricia right now, the woman who was brought here at 3.

Why doesn't she go home, now that she's 18, and apply to legally enter as a student?
    Did you just hear her call Americans "lazy"? Just for that, she should be sent packing back to Mexico right away. I wouldn't care if she'd come here at even 1 month old!

William just finished with Patty the anchor baby, and handled her very well. Of course she got a bit ugly towards the end stating that 'American kids are lazy'.... Typical

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast