Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Lazy Americans? ha! We work hard baby!

W
    Hell yeah we do! Our country would not look like it does, and be so attractive to the rest of the world if we didn't.

We work more hours than any other First World nation, and take less vacation time than any other First World nation. In other words, we work harder than any non-enslaved nation on earth.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

DJ

Next week....

You really handled people well today, William. Making people stay respectful is the only way to have this kind of emotionally heated discussion.
    Next week, you are going to address the woes of poor California! I would love for you to have some guests who are trying to change things for the better. Most of all, please try to make the point that tax-paying California citizens like me are rapidly leaving the state because we are not willing to subsidize social services for illegal aliens any longer. We are so tired of our state being turned into a Mexican cesspool--and the politicians just stand there watching it happen! The state is BROKE--and the taxpayers are leaving! What can be done? I think people would be supportive if they saw any plan of action that had a chance of succeeding!

Listening to the podcast. So far, so good. I'm in full agreement that those of us who believe in enforcement of our immigration laws hold the moral, ethical and legal high ground. I will not cede an inch of this territory.

It would be nice if someone reminded McCain of this tomorrow when he panders to The Race.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456