Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Great show, W. By the lack of calls, it tells me that the puny 20% who agree with amnesty didn't even the guts to say it in public. That speaks volumnes right there.
    Yup, I agree. W set the ground rules for the discussion, which set back 99.99% of the callers. LOL!!!! Just goes to show you they really don't have a leg to stand on. GO W GO!!!!!!!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Great job, William! Great format and interesting callers! Guess the trolls were too intimidated to call in...they knew you were ready for them so they retreated...typical cowardly behavior! Do you have a "Press 2 for Spanish" button???
    ROFLMBO OH no its ENGLISH ONLY ON W's show.
    LOL! That's probably why the callers ran a little thin in the end. W did not provide them with a "Press 2 for spanish."
    But that little "Dreamie" troll. Patricia, was pretty cocky, wasn't she. I'd like to send ICE out to - I think it was Idaho. William ran out of time with her but maybe she will call back next week, so William can take her down a few more notches, lol!

When W said "please call in with other reasons aside from RACISM..." that about cut off 99.99% of the callers. HAHAHAHA. What does this prove? It proves that WITHOUT THAT RATIONALE, THEY ARE HELPLESS.

So go, W, gooooo!!!! You are on the right path!! STICKING TO LOGIC IS FOOLPROOF.

BTTT

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    When W said "please call in with other reasons aside from RACISM..." that about cut off 99.99% of the callers. HAHAHAHA. What does this prove? It proves that WITHOUT THAT RATIONALE, THEY ARE HELPLESS.

So go, W, gooooo!!!! You are on the right path!! STICKING TO LOGIC IS FOOLPROOF.
    That was my thought too. W really threw the gauntlet down. If you don't have a leg to stand on, it's hard to fight a battle with the crutch of slurs.

Great show William.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Right on EX OC! That and the requirement that all debate be conducted in "English" didn't help their cause either!! LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Right on EX OC! That and the requirement that all debate be conducted in "English" didn't help their cause either!! LOL
    I hadn't thought of that NB. Maybe that hurt them.

Good Show W . Get R Done , i enjoyed it
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

EGGSZACTLY. WE MADE IT TOO HARD FOR THEM. HAHHAHAHA.

Illegals are the lazy ones. They are too lazy to even try to come here legally.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast