Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Patrica sounded like she was at least 28! In any event, She was from mexico and tried to state at the end that Americans were lazy, thereby implying that mexicans are somehow more motivated and industrious.

If that's the case then why is mexcio a %$#^hole and 20 million of their illegal invaders living in this country? Further, if mexicans are so motivated, why don't they stay or return to their own country and envoke change and conditions in that country?

Also, isn't a siesta a tradition of mexico?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Patricia has the same attitude that most illegal alien children have. It's not my fault, and America owes me. Then they get ugly. Sorry, honey, we don't owe you anything. She says in one breath that she's an American, then turns ugly and insults the Americans. Typical of these illegal aliens.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ya she was a piece of work. At least William was kind to her. One thing he forgot to say was that her college education in Mexico is free I think or very low in cost. Any body remember the cost of that?

Thanks for listening in friends.

Great show. Lots of calls came in but the other side got real quiet in the end of the last hour.

I think they were afraid to call and take me on after hearing me deal with the first callers.

They were listening, but a lot of them had less guts than I thought they would have.

Lazy Americans? ha! We work hard baby!

W

Notice how Patrica became silent when W suggested she take it up with her parents! LOL. Good one W! I think that's what set her off and the real illegal came out for all to hear (same one who moments earlier claimed she felt 'American') !

Great job, William! Great format and interesting callers! Guess the trolls were too intimidated to call in...they knew you were ready for them so they retreated...typical cowardly behavior! Do you have a "Press 2 for Spanish" button???

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Great job, William! Great format and interesting callers! Guess the trolls were too intimidated to call in...they knew you were ready for them so they retreated...typical cowardly behavior! Do you have a "Press 2 for Spanish" button???
    ROFLMBO OH no its ENGLISH ONLY ON W's show.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Notice how Patrica became silent when W suggested she take it up with her parents! LOL. Good one W! I think that's what set her off and the real illegal came out for all to hear (same one who moments earlier claimed she felt 'American') !
    Yeah Patty was a hoot! Indeed she sounded more like 38. I BET she WAS the parent who came here illegally and was calling in place of her own daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    ROFLMBO OH no its ENGLISH ONLY ON W's show.
    LOL! That's probably why the callers ran a little thin in the end. W did not provide them with a "Press 2 for spanish."

Great show, W. By the lack of calls, it tells me that the puny 20% who agree with amnesty didn't even the guts to say it in public. That speaks volumnes right there.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast