Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I called ICE/DHS and reported the plant. I emailed Smithfield packing telling them I did that and I also emailed both Senators and asked them what they are going to do about this situation.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

There was an NPR story about a Greensboro man trying to set up
    Minutemen chapters in NC. Seems like an opportunity here.

IN REGARD TO THE ILLEGAL'S GOING BACK TO WORK

Hi from California

I wanted to know if your state doesnt have a place called LABOR READY
    this is a place that we ask the illegal employers to go to for a day laborer or see if they will fit in there business. they screen and check legal status.
    if your state doesnt have one they should

Did State Unemployment go running out to help??
    hmmmmmmmmm?
    I also wanted to know if this company ever got ahold of any admin here or asked for help or or or?????

I just dont get it, I was all excited and was going to pound out a at a boy to this company then this crap

What do you think his options are do you have any ideas for this company?
    I
    AM A SIMPLE WOMEN WITH A FIRE IN MY HEART TO HELP.
    LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE.
    LETS ROLL!

Pelosi needs to get Thompson under control before he gives the democrats a black eye before they even get started.

We need to deluge Bernie with emails phone calls and faxes this is intolerable, sometimes I feel just like Alice or Alex lol in wonderland, seems I wake up here and wonder just who my government is working for because it most certainaly is not working for me!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

JAK
    A democracy that works...and being thrown away...for greedy businessmen!

They make me sick. He was already a traitor for hiring them to begin with...but I was hopeful he would change!

The LOVE of money is the ROOT of EVIL!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

new mm in nc?

I sure hope you join. this chapter that closed the canyon stated up in spring. We have closesd so may day labor sites I cant tell you

The citys at the beach are changing there code inforsment it is fantastic

go for it!

good luck with that!
    [/b]
    I
    AM A SIMPLE WOMEN WITH A FIRE IN MY HEART TO HELP.
    LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE.
    LETS ROLL!

MW
    sawdust wrote:

Pelosi needs to get Thompson under control before he gives the democrats a black eye before they even get started.
    Too late, I think his action supporting illegal behavior over the rule of law already classifies as "black eye."

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

These are companies owned or operated by Smithfield.
    maybe get their animals and meat from them....

BOYCOTT ????????

PORK
    Smithfield
    John Morrell & Co.
    Farmland Foods, Inc.
    Patrick Cudahy
    North Side Foods
    Smithfield RMH Foods Group
    Stefano Foods
    Smithfield Foodservice Group
    Smithfield Deli Group
    Smithfield Innovation Group

BEEF
    Smithfield Beef Group
    Five Rivers Ranch Cattle Feeding

INTERNATIONAL
    Animex, Poland
    Comtim Group, Romania
    Smithfield Procesare S.R.L., Romania
    Norson, Mexico*
    Smithfield Foods Ltd., U.K.
    Maverick Food Co. Ltd. China*

HOG PRODUCTION
    Murphy-Brown

i also called ICE on their toll free number that is in the post here and they asked how i knew about illegals working there. i said its all over the TV and the internet. thats good enough for me.

HERE IS AN EMAIL I JUST SENT

sent to:: information@smithfieldfoods.com

to whom it may concern.

your employment of ILLEGAL immigrants into the US has been brought to my attention on the internet and the TV media. I understand that you suspended these people because their social security numbers did not match last week and i also udnerstand that today November 21, 2006 they have been allowed to return to work. I have been on your websight and have found out the companies that you either operate or supply meat to and it has been posted on websights for a possible boycott of your products. I will not support any company that allows illegals to work when im sure there are many americans who would take a job if you didnt believe in cheap labor. How dare you stab the American people and the American taxpayer in the back by allowing and HIRING illegals to work for you and then knowing their social security numbers are foged you continue to let them work. you should have reported this to ICE and let the authorities arrest and then deport them back to mexico or where ever they came from. THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.... THIS ISNT MEXICO. illegals are illegals. forged papers would put an american citizen in jail. and by hiring illegals and knowing they will not match the social security numbers. i have to ask why you have not fired them and why you still have them employed. This is not a racial letter this is an ILLEGAL immigration letter and an ILLEGAL immigration employment... I hope tht your company gets raided by ICE and I hope that anyone who knowingly employees them is also jailed and fined. Your company should be embarassed. Everyone associated with the company should be embarassed. Start concentrating on AMerican workers and stop trying to make the illegals mad. if hey had no job, they would not be here, but by you allowing them to work here it tells me that apparently you support illegals in our country.

I refuse to buy your products.

SIGNED,
    An American citizen. born and bred here.
    and DAMN PROUD OF IT (are you?)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast