Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nittygritty, have you gotten in touch with your feminene side? You feel like Alice?

Lol, I am not ashamed to say I have a softer side to myself are you afraid of that andyt?What I was really referring to though was that one of our own congressmen Bennie Thompson who now heads the homeland security committee would have the nerve to send a letter to this corporation, telling them they would be held liable for checking out the SS numbers of these employees. Seemed topsy turvey upside down to me that was why I used the reference of Alice in Wonderland!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I figured that. It's insane isn't it. They not only refuse to enforce laws they put up roadblocks if someone tries to , and then some big eared Gomer says "We are a nation of laws"..

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    I figured that. It's insane isn't it. They not only refuse to enforce laws they put up roadblocks if someone tries to , and then some big eared Gomer says "We are a nation of laws"..
    You are so right, I get so tired of hearing Bush or whoever else say we are a nation of laws when we all know we are a nation of selective laws only!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123