Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AmericanGirl's
    So okay, maybe it's true. Maybe the illegals already here in the U.S. are going to get their bleeping amnesty. But if they do, I will not "be nice to them." Now, don't misunderstand me here....I'm a law-abiding person, so I won't be breaking any laws or violating anybody's civil or human rights, but nor will I be saying "Buenas Noches Hombre" either.
    Your giving up when you don't have to, AmericanGirl. For one thing, amnesty is a lot less likely than it was a year ago at this time. Another thing is that sometimes when you are about to succeed fear of success can kick in and if that happens you can lose in the final hour just before you would have succeeded. Don't let that happen to you.

Maybe you just need a little encouragement.

Hang in there American Sister. It's been a rough road for all of us, but we're not going to give up now, that's for sure !!

We need to support each other sometimes and that's what we're all here for. In those difficult moments we just have to pull on each other.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If we didn't have Lou Dobbs, regular americans might have let this pass as well. But I am going to wait and see what will happen with the elections, and I will be first in line to vote! Try that first American Girl. If all else fails in 2008, I'll PM you about which country we should move to.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

TexasCowGirl, I agree !! If you ask me it's reached the point that Lou Dobbs is saving our country. But we are too, and we need to stand strong together because we are correct, we are right and there is no argument that can deny that.

They've been reduced to arguing about tomatoes and oranges and that's not going to go over well with even the dullest, dumbest most uninformed American out there.

They have been pushed against a wall. There is no place for the open borders crowd to run now. They've been and continue to be exposed every single day.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, the jury's still out whether they'll get their amnesty. But of course I'm very hopeful that they won't.

I really haven't given up hope (or the fight), honestly. The point of my post was more tongue-in-cheek....I was just responding to my co-worker's ridiculous comment that if they get their amensty our reaction should be to simply be nice to them.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Oh !! We kind of thought you were serious !! Well I think a little sarcasm can go a long way too.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    TexasCowGirl, I agree !! If you ask me it's reached the point that Lou Dobbs is saving our country. But we are too, and we need to stand strong together because we are correct, we are right and there is no argument that can deny that.
    ALIPAC is a huge influence for me. Since joing this site I have learned so much as well as gotten involved not only with faxes and emails, but even attending rallies. I went to the "Rumble at the Ranch" and now my husband is even going to sign us up with the Minutemen and I think we are going to Laredo to support them in September. And it's really thanks to ALIPAC. My husband would always complain about my typing and surfing, and would always say, we can't make any difference. We definately changed from sleepy americans to wide awake activists. Much thanks always.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Furthermore, illegal immigration in 1986, for the most part, was a lot more isolated.
    Yes and we also have the internet which blows the do nothing Congress' shenanigan's wide open.

What happens when you corner an animal, or even a bug? It gets pissed off, starts to snarl, it may poop on you etc...It may attack or even bite you! Thats where we are now. The biggest problem is that it is NOT our problem it is GOVERNMENTS problem to deal with this issue, but BIG BUSINESS want OPEN BORDERS, and so the cycle continues...

In 40 years this coutry WILL be a third world slum if nothing is done-they are replacing prople at a lower working wage - who will fund the government services.... I imagine even the rich, the white liberals will get pissed off when thier SSI payments will amount to $28 dollars a month.

Badmonkey, if this weren't such a real probability, it would almost be laughable.

This is not unlike a Nostradamus prophecy. It WILL happen if we allow things to continue as they have .... but ... it doesn't have to be that way if we take action to correct now - albeit an uphill climb.

Am I alone in noticing that the media has been rather quiet about immigration issues lately?

Badmonkey wrote:
    In 40 years this coutry WILL be a third world slum if nothing is done-they are replacing prople at a lower working wage - who will fund the government services....
    It won't take 40 years. In 40 years, this country as we know it today will no longer exist. The rich will support the govenment..the govenment that they will run. A new form of government will evolve from the immigration and outsourcing that continues to take place. I call it socieconomic fascism. As the liberals who remain out of touch or in denial about how the current immigration is destroying America, continue on the path they are on, the freedoms of the people of this nation will slowly sink into the hands of the corporate masters. However, those gluttenous pigs will find in the future that it is they who will have to support the government in order to defend their riches. They will because the poor, in masses, will not. Even though the poor may be taxed, they will not be able to pay in much. The rich will demand to run the government and they will get their way. Social Security will be gone, there will never be medical coverage for everyone. All of America's dreams will vanish. 99% of the population will be in poverty while the rich enjoy cheap labor and isolation from the problems of the world. Couple all of this with the fact we have China and Russia and alot of other countries in the world against us and you can kiss this country goodby...Unless we get up and do something about it.

Impeaching this baffoon of a President is a good start. He's a traitor. We cannot allow him 2 more years of HIS AGENDA. He has sent this country back 40 years by allowing open borders and outsourcing without protecting the interests of US citizens. He is absolutely unfit to be in the position he is in. He has mislead and lied just about everything, NAFTA, the SPP, the ports deal..the list can go on. He also allows commerce to continue to deal with China.. a FREAKING COMMUNIST COUNTRY! (Double standards for China and Cuba). One man, just one man, has caused all of these problems. Oh, he's not the only one, you may say. But when he got into office in 2001, things were getting bad, but they were alot more managable back then. If he hadn't been so bent over for the corporates and stood on his own two feet and put the interests of US citizens first, he might have turned out to be one hell of a President. He should get his ass down to Texas and pardon those two Border Agents who are being railroaded into 20 years of incarceration by racists.

Speaking of racists, here's a quote from La Raza, an organization hell bent on taking over this country that our govenment poors millions into every year.

"We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him." Jose Gutierrez - La Raza

A report came out on Lou Dobbs last night about the second set of books the government keeps. Our REAL debt to other nations is in the tens of trillions of dollars. What's to stop these countries from calling in their loans? What's President Bush got to say about this..ha..he'd rather hide and lie about it than face it with his people. Keeping TWO sets of books..??

Attiudes against protectionism are the attitudes that will destroy us. We simply cannot be a nation who invites everyone else around the world here simply to make an economy better, or in other words, to make the rich richer. We will be walked all over and if we take the attitude that well, let them all come, then our social fabric will unwind and we will be our own demise and that my freinds has already begun to happen.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast