Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

English speakers have and continue to:

-wipe their Southern borders with the faxes/calls/emails from U.S. Citizens.
    -pay more attention to their wallets than their constituents.
    -break the laws of the United States -their homeland, no less- and facilitate the trip for large numbers of illegals to come and work for their companies.
    -stuff politicians' pockets with insane amounts of money to keep their slave labor here.
    -let illegals roam freely and demand rights without INS presence at any of these protests.
    -let those that help illegals coordinate and orgnaize rallies continue about their daily lives without repurcussions.
    -report half-truths and twist facts about illegal aliens, no matter how much this denial of truth puts Americans (their own people) in danger.
    -refer to illegal aliens as "undocumented workers."
    -refer to those of us against illegal aliens as "anti-immigrants."
    -refer to Minutemen as vigilantes.
    -refuse to help us get word out of the anti-illegal alien efforts by citizens.
    -create sanctuary cities throughout the US.
    -be more interested in the game on TV than the problems facing our society... until it spills into our neighborhoods, of course.
    -grant Citizenship to anchor babies.
    -grant in-state tuition to illegals.
    -provide government aid to illegals.
    -hire illegals to raise their kids.
    -hire illegals to cut their grass.
    -hire illegals to do construction work.
    -hire illegals to clean their homes.
    -accept the Matricular Cucaloco Card.
    -bank with illegals.
    -rent to illegals.
    -help illegals buy homes.

As for encouraging assimilation of immigrants:
    -English speakers have allowed official documents and ballots to be printed in many languages OTHER THAN English.
    -English speakers have provided Citizenship tests in languages OTHER THAN English.
    -English speakers have allowed subjects (other than Spanish) to be taught IN Spanish.
    -English speakers have allowed students with limited English skills to graduate High School.
    -English speakers have stupidly allowed large numbers of immigrants in, both legal and illegal, from countries where the SAME foreign language is spoken.
    -English speakers continue to increase the advertisement targeted at speakers of this foreign language while acting like English-speaking Americans have lost all buying power and barely even exist anymore; English speakers have noticed this and continued buying from these companies, thereby telling them, "It’s OK!"

Seems English can be a dangerous language, too.

Screw that I'm not learning spanish......

I took spanish for five year's in high school, since the seventh grade. But it didn't help that I lived in hawaii because everyone spoke ENGLISH. I went to private school since i was in preschool, so I was taught well in english standardized tests but it's a lot different attending college in vegas and hearing spanish being spoken so much. I can communicate in spanish if need be, but I just choose not too. This is america, speak english for godsakes.

I am not learning spanish either, but it was the only 2nd language offered in my sons school and he was required to take it. Also I feel he will have a need in the future to use it possible to defend our country.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was born and raised here in Miami, half Cuban and half lebanise. I speak three languages English and Spanish fluently, and extensive French. Having lived in Miami forever, I can tell you that it is difficult for most regular only English spaking Americans to get jobs here.
    The truth is that Miami has become a newer and better Cuba. Of course for me personally I have no problem with it, since down here i rarely find any "gringos"

I definitely agree that illegals should pass English tests, if ever given any form of amnesty. Engish is an extremely important language in the world. But let me tell you, I've been to Europe various times and one of the most accepted languages is Spanish, since most Europeans loathe Americans.

I sympathize with illegals however, I know many who have come due to political asylum, and struggle here in the US to have some sort of normalcy. It's awful lately, there are immigration sweeps all over the city terrorizing everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by zonkiethegreat
    I definitely agree that illegals should pass English tests, if ever given any form of amnesty. Engish is an extremely important language in the world. But let me tell you, I've been to Europe various times and one of the most accepted languages is Spanish, since most Europeans loathe Americans.

I sympathize with illegals however, I know many who have come due to political asylum, and struggle here in the US to have some sort of normalcy. It's awful lately, there are immigration sweeps all over the city terrorizing everyone.

Hey and welcome to ALIPAC,

I agree with you on the english tests that need to be passed by immigrants. Spanish is the world's language, but english is the money language. Plain and simple. I may sound ignorant for saying this, but nonetheless it's true. Money in the end is the only thing that really talks and hold's any ground.

I sympathize with illegals that are trying to make a better living, trying to live the american dream. BUT my grandfather stood in line wanting the same dream too...it's not right for someone to play by the rules and the other to walk all over it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12