Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

not wrong, needing direction

To be Free will require that you may have to leave a MARK!

For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it.
    Patrick Henry

Use your imagination, and read on the sacrifice that built this place where the Rule of Law, was meant to replace the rule of fools(men).

Yes, I do realize that - but couldn't we try something before we go that far.

Is there anything you suggest before that???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does that mean that anyone that rode across, walked across, looked across has claim to the land?
    RR
    Good one. I look at this way.. it was our blood, sweat, and tears that made the USA what it is.. so who gives a rats ass what some whoevers dancing around a fire did hundreds of years ago. The orignal settlers that developed the land and built a working government to build on were the ones that started the road to a great nation. This "give us an apology to feel sorry for us" or "give me credit for having ancestors" for something that happened decades or hundreds of years ago is BS. Sure, we werent perfect in our development of this nation, no nation was, but its done and lets move on and now there is a nation you can live and prosper in. To the ones trying to use those lines of BS, contribute and stop using cop outs and excuses for sympathy or move out.

Thanks.
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

Quote Originally Posted by zzz100
    Does that mean that anyone that rode across, walked across, looked across has claim to the land?
    RR
    Good one. I look at this way.. it was our blood, sweat, and tears that made the USA what it is.. so who gives a rats ass what some whoevers dancing around a fire did hundreds of years ago. The orignal settlers that developed the land and built a working government to build on were the ones that started the road to a great nation. This "give us an apology to feel sorry for us" or "give me credit for having ancestors" for something that happened decades or hundreds of years ago is BS. Sure, we werent perfect in our development of this nation, no nation was, but its done and lets move on and now there is a nation you can live and prosper in. To the ones trying to use those lines of BS, contribute and stop using cop outs and excuses for sympathy or move out.

Thanks.
    Thanks to all on this thread for comments and replies. I pretty much feel the same way. That there are few places on this earth that are inhabited by the first people to ever live in those places.

Besides, I would argue that far more people from all over the world (including Mexico) have benefited in that they have been welcomed to this country and given the opportunity to prosper, then had the Europeans not conquered the Native Americans for what is now the U.S.

The Indians do not seem as if they were very inclusive people. The various tribes fought and killed each other. They fought anybody and everybody and weren't too into sharing the land. There is no way to know how things would be today if the Europeans had never come to this land, but I think it's safe to assume that the U.S. would not today be the big melting pot full of people from all over the world. I would think more people would be grateful that such a country was fought for and has existed to bring in all kinds of people from all over the world and has given more people a better standard of living than any nation ever has. This is how that generousity has been repaid. By those marching in the streets screaming at the rest of us in Spanish while waving the Mexican flag.

In brief, a modern Mexican is a result of a few hundred years of mixing spanish, french, indian and african bloods. To say that they return to claim their land is wrong, since the "THEY" does not exist anymore. In the USA the indian population is about 1%, very low and irrelavant. So, in a way there is nothing to claim for nobody.
    We have, both nations, been bastardized if you will.
    Guatemala has the highest population of native americans, and they are not the ones coming over.....
    That whole idea of recolinizing the US is pure Mexican government propaganda which has sunk in the minds of the uneducated masses!

And as far as the language issue:
    Why is even this an issue? Because we have allowed it!
    In the Dallas area a dean at a public school will need to be bilingual so he can talk to the parents of the kids.
    These are the parents which dont, cant, or refuse to speak english! Again, THIS IS IN THE US PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM!!!!
    How do we allow such things to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We will need to speak spanish soon. OK, it is nice to know languages ,but you should not have to speak another one to make a living in your own country! DUH, wake up and smell the coffee America! Enough is enough!
    Here is Vegas, people will speak to me in spanish and expect a reply in spanish. I look "anglo" and do speak spanish, but I refuse to reply in anything but english.
    Wish everyone would do that instead of catering to hispanics. They know how to play the game and they are winning. Now claim that the have billions of dollars in buying power and business better reply in spanish!
    Just another way the american public is getting the SHAFT!

Just my .2c worth
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    RoadRunner, my mothers (and some of my fathers) ancestors were "Acadians", the French who settled Nova Scotia. The first of my mothers ancestors came here in 1634. There were others before that as well, as far back as 1604. They made peaceful relations to the Mi'qmaks, and incorporated them into their religion and community, through marriages all the way through to this day (my mother is a product of centuries of these intermarriages, where one genetic race has been intermingled so much with the other that they are neither truly "pure" now).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have heard that Vicente Fox does not have enough Mexican blood in him to qualify as a minority in the US.
    I never thought he looked very 'Mexican."

AmericanElizabeth, I know what you mean. If they tried to send me back where I came from, they'd have to send an arm here, a leg there .... I'd be scattered all over the place.

The only place I can think of that might be close to the original race would be Hawaii . . . that little island was isolated for so many years.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Hawaii
    What? the Hawaiians are just as mixed as anyone else now. The Missionaries? The Japanese? And it is thought that the original Hawaiian people came from another island in the south pacific whose name I can't even recall now and mixed with the people who were already there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

everybody is mixed now! I only meant they are probably closer to their original heritage than Mexico and other places because they were isolated for so many years--- before it became a tourist attraction
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I see what you are saying Mamie. And I guess that the mad rush for the Island started within the past hundred or so years. I read so much history I get it all jumbled up sometimes. LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast