Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Special Invitation!!

Hey everyone!!!

I see a lot of you out here posting and reading our boards and that is fantastic!

But if you want to go where the real action is happening..where the real movers and shakers are.....well, have I got an invitation for you!

Click the link below. This is a thread where the most current updated and complete information can be found!

Join us and work effectively!
    Increase your productivity!
    Join us and have information at your finger tips!

The party is here:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=69570

Banned
    Thank you much PAF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Thank you much PAF!!!

Welcome!

OH GREAT IDEA PROUD, THATS HOW YOU GET ATTENTION YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND YOUR WAY AROUND A NEW BOARD, WHAT EVER WE CAN DO TO HELP ALL NEW COMERS IS GOOD!! I CAN REMEMBER HOW LOST I WAS WHEN I FIRST CAME ON HERE INFACT I STILL AM!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    OH GREAT IDEA PROUD, THATS HOW YOU GET ATTENTION YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND YOUR WAY AROUND A NEW BOARD, WHAT EVER WE CAN DO TO HELP ALL NEW COMERS IS GOOD!! I CAN REMEMBER HOW LOST I WAS WHEN I FIRST CAME ON HERE INFACT I STILL AM!
    Thanks SoSad!
    With almost 2,000 people online right now, can you imagine the impact we could all have if we could get everyone on the same page at the same time?!

There is power in numbers!

JAK
    Yes!!! Come and join the party!!!!

AMERICANS UNITED MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!
    WE CAN SAVE OUR COUNTRY!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Yes!!! Come and join the party!!!!

AMERICANS UNITED MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!
    WE CAN SAVE OUR COUNTRY!!!!
    LOVE it JAK!!! you two are awsome!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If you think THIS party is great, just wait to see what we do to celebrate when we finally KILL BILL!!!

I hope that everyone will come to understand that each and every voice makes a difference!
    Never think that the problem is too big and can't be fought against!

We have already made great progress and we will continue to do so.
    Any thing that you can do to help is a step in righting a wrong against America!

Remember we are the voters. We have A LOT more leverage then you might think!

Big business has the money but we have the VOTE and in the end, that is what the greedy politicians need to keep doing business. They know it and we know it too!

There are a lot of expericence people here at this site that will be more then willing to answer questions and lead you in the right direction if you need help just ask one of us!

We are all working hard to preserve the America tht we love.
    Can you pitch in with a few phone calls, emails, or faxes?

We have the information if you have the passion!

America is counting on you!
    Be a part of the history that is being made even today.
    Be a part of the destiny of our country!

Get MAD!
    How DARE illegals come here uninvited and then demand our country become theirs?
    How DARE our politicians meet with LA RAZA and not with us?

Make a call.
    Do it for the Americans who are out of work today so that illegals can work their jobs at cut rate prices.
    Do it for the victims of illegal drunken drivers
    Do it for the Young men and women in the military who are even as we speak in another country fighting for THEIR democracy.
    Do it for your children.
    Do it for your country.
    Do it for yourself!

Don't wait for someone to speak for you
    Speak for yourself!

The time is NOW!

La Raza is calling YOUR senator today....are you????

JAK
    B t t
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bttt
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast