Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BTTT for new visitors

To all the new people that have come to check out ALIPAC, we are a group of patriotic Americans trying to save our country so our children, grandchildren and future Americans have the same country our ancesters had in their vision for us.

Everyday it is being stolen from us by our "Government", "Corporate America", and "Special Interest Groups" who do not see "WE THE PEOPLE" in the future of our own country.

It is time to take it back! if you are ready to fight for your country you have come to the right place, The ALIPAC TEAM is working to put things right and we need and WELCOME everyone who wants to be a part of saving our country, culture and way of life.

We are not racist we welcome immigrants, just not illegal aliens and we do not want any racism involved in our group. We want people who want to save the American Dream for those that believe in law and order, not crime and chaos, and for American Citizens, we, you and I deserve the AMERICAN DREAM, it is OUR COUNTRY.

If you are this kind of person, we beg you to get involved with us, there is power in numbers, UNITED WE STAND and we need to STAND TOGETHER.

PLEASE JOIN US, GET INVOLVED AND LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD! WE NEED YOU AND YOU ARE WELCOME HERE WITH US TO FIGHT THE FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE OF AMERICA!

JOIN US HERE!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=69570
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to all of our new visitors!

We are working very hard today to save America from the travesty that is Amnesty! Please join us here to get started! Click the link below!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=69570

Thanks for all this information! I'm sure my cell bill is going to be a big one this month. I've called so many politicians today that I've lost track!

I'm getting all this information to all my buddies currently in Iraq and Afghanistan as well. Rest assured that our deployed soldiers are fighting this from the Sand Box and Europe as well. Commo is not always the best but with net access they can and are fighting with e-mail.

Remember to pray for this great Country. From all the countries this soldier has been, trust me we are by far the best. We should all be kissing the ground and giving thanks every day that we have been so blessed here.

America, FIGHT to keep it this way!!!

God Bless America!

Quote Originally Posted by MisplacedCowboy
    And a party it will be! Thanks for all this information! I'm sure my cell bill is going to be a big one this month. I've called so many politicians today that I've lost track!

Pray for this Great Nation! From all the places this soldier has been, we should be kissing the ground everyday and Fighting to keep it that way! Most folks have no idea how blessed we are!

God Bless America!
    Welcome to ALIPAC, Cowboy! Thank you for your service and thank you for reminding everyone here exactly what we are fighting for.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Yes, Welcome Cowboy. I'm a fairly new person here too. We need more like you. Call till your ears and fingers hurt. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHEN WE KILL THIS BILL..........I'm going to sleep a whole day! Then I'm going to see the grandkids I've barely seen in the last 4 - 6 weeks!

Thanks for all this information! I'm sure my cell bill is going to be a big one this month. I've called so many politicians today that I've lost track!

I'm getting all this information to all my buddies currently in Iraq and Afghanistan as well. Rest assured that our deployed soldiers are fighting this from the Sand Box and Europe as well. Commo is not always the best but with net access they can and are fighting with e-mail.

Remember to pray for this great Country. From all the countries this soldier has been, trust me we are by far the best. We should all be kissing the ground and giving thanks every day that we have been so blessed here.

God Bless America!
    Cowboy,

From a military family to you, thank you so much for each and every day and each and every sacrafice you and your peers are making for our country! You are so loved and so appreciated!
    Please pass this message along to the patriots who are fighting now as we speak! Tell them that the voices in the media and the far left websites do NOT reflect what is in the hearts of the American public! We think about you each and every day and we are aware of all of your struggles and successes! We mourn each loss and celebrate each victory along with you!
    You are in our hearts and our prayers.
    Please know that we are doing everything in our ability here at home to make sure that the America they are fighting for will be here for them when they do finally come home. We love our country intensely and we love our troops!
    God Bless each and every one of you!
    Thank you from the bottom of the American heart!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily

God Bless America!
    Cowboy,

From a military family to you, thank you so much for each and every day and each and every sacrafice you and your peers are making for our country! You are so loved and so appreciated!
    Please pass this message along to the patriots who are fighting now as we speak! Tell them that the voices in the media and the far left websites do NOT reflect what is in the hearts of the American public! We think about you each and every day and we are aware of all of your struggles and successes! We mourn each loss and celebrate each victory along with you!
    You are in our hearts and our prayers.
    Please know that we are doing everything in our ability here at home to make sure that the America they are fighting for will be here for them when they do finally come home. We love our country intensely and we love our troops!
    God Bless each and every one of you!
    Thank you from the bottom of the American heart!

Ditto
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To all the 2000+ guests, join us. I have been silent alot, (but read daily). I joined last year and now I have 100 posts. It doesn't matter about the number of posts, it matters about the phone calls, faxes, emails. Please help us. I will gladly help any of you to get started. We need you now!
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast