Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by portaltotx
    To all the 2000+ guests, join us. I have been silent alot, (but read daily). I joined last year and now I have 100 posts. It doesn't matter about the number of posts, it matters about the phone calls, faxes, emails. Please help us. I will gladly help any of you to get started. We need you now!
    Portaltotx, Way to go, I can see you fit right in thanks for encourgeing and offering to help the new comers, some people are just afraid to jump in a get stared I was one of them myself now I don't know what I would do without ALIPAC and all the great friendly people here.

Cowboy, WELCOME TO ALIPAC, and thank your for your service to our country, tell all those great guys in Europe hello from the ALIPAC TEAM, and thank them for up please for their service, they are in our prayers. Now we are so glad you have decided to join us in this fight to take our country back!! We have alot of problems in this country right now but we are going to take it back!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April

EVERYONE!!! I am so glad to see so many new people on the site. I hope you join the fight to save our great country.

Quote Originally Posted by April

EVERYONE!!! I am so glad to see so many new people on the site. I hope you join the fight to save our great country.
    Well Hello April, we must have both been very busy today haven't had time to say HI HI how the heck are you? hope your had a great day!! Isn't it wonderful to have so many new people here
    Looks like the traitors gave us more time to build forces huh ! thats great
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by April

Well Hello April, we must have both been very busy today haven't had time to say HI HI how the heck are you? hope your had a great day!! Isn't it wonderful to have so many new people here
    Looks like the traitors gave us more time to build forces huh ! thats great
    Hi SOSAD! I am doing great . Thanks for asking. Yes, it has been one BUSY and PRODUCTIVE day! It is fabulous to have so many new people here. Yes,the traitors gave us more time and we are a force to be reckoned with that is for sure! We are going to win this!!!! We are not giving up and we are not giving in.

Gang -

Thank you for all the wonderful welcomes. It leaves me a little speachless.

From news broadcasts last night it sounds like we have made some progress with the politicians on Thursday. We must keep calling and keeping up the pressure.

I thought you would like to read this. It came from another group that is fighting this illegal immigration.

----------
    "Personally, I find it difficult to call my Senators, but believe the calls are important. Here's what I do to build my courage to call: I think about the men who have died for our country some in the most hellish ways - doing their duty - then I think about the Senators who are turning their back on the country these men died for, then I ask myself if I can do my duty to America this easy and painless way. It usually does the trick."
    ----------

Just remember, we have elected these people and we have every right to talk to them and state that we are unhappy with what they are doing and will not accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by MisplacedCowboy
    Gang -

Thank you for all the wonderful welcomes. It leaves me a little speachless.

From news broadcasts last night it sounds like we have made some progress with the politicians on Thursday. We must keep calling and keeping up the pressure.

I thought you would like to read this. It came from another group that is fighting this illegal immigration.

----------
    "Personally, I find it difficult to call my Senators, but believe the calls are important. Here's what I do to build my courage to call: I think about the men who have died for our country some in the most hellish ways - doing their duty - then I think about the Senators who are turning their back on the country these men died for, then I ask myself if I can do my duty to America this easy and painless way. It usually does the trick."
    ----------

Just remember, we have elected these people and we have every right to talk to them and state that we are unhappy with what they are doing and will not accept it.
    Welcome Cowboy. Join everyone over here on this thread today. We need everyone who can help.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... sc&start=0
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123