Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please send as many emails as possible and BLAST this horrible woman!!

In regards to her wanting illegal aliens to be able to keep their fraudulent licenses, this was her response:

"You want to call it amnesty, OK, let's call it amnesty," Prince George's County Del. Joseline Pena-Melnyk said. "It means you have a heart, you take care of those 200-and-something-thousand people so they can continue to have a life and continue to get to their job."

joseline.pena.melnyk@house.state.md.us

HOW DARE SHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Maryland Drivers License

Sen. David Harrington, Prince George Democrat, said that to expect illegal immigrants to simply give up driving to work or taking their children to school is impractical. "This bill does not make sense- do we actually believe people will stop driving. We need a two-tier system," he said.
    Errr excuse me Mr. Senator, your honor, sir but if you take away their licenses then maybe when you catch them driving without one your police can work with ICE to deport them. Illegals do not care about the law. I used to live in PG county until 2007 and I "personally" know more than one illegal that was granted a green card and could drive legally. Do you think they got a license or insurance? NOOO, don't need that; Too expensive. Harrington is one of the dufuss politicians that occupy the seats of power in Mexiland, and part of why I deserted that rathole of a state.

Hey Hippiechick, I hate to be defeatist, but Mexiland is without hope. Why not move down to VA and help us stop the invasion here. It is refreshing to have people on your side that do not look at you like you are crazy when you say the illegals must go, and all your taxes do not go to fund CASA de Maryland and other Hispano garbage.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    Please send as many emails as possible and BLAST this horrible woman!!

In regards to her wanting illegal aliens to be able to keep their fraudulent licenses, this was her response:

"You want to call it amnesty, OK, let's call it amnesty," Prince George's County Del. Joseline Pena-Melnyk said. "It means you have a heart, you take care of those 200-and-something-thousand people so they can continue to have a life and continue to get to their job."

joseline.pena.melnyk@house.state.md.us

HOW DARE SHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am on it as I am sure many others are as well!! WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Re: Maryland Drivers License

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc
    Sen. David Harrington, Prince George Democrat, said that to expect illegal immigrants to simply give up driving to work or taking their children to school is impractical. "This bill does not make sense- do we actually believe people will stop driving. We need a two-tier system," he said.
    Errr excuse me Mr. Senator, your honor, sir but if you take away their licenses then maybe when you catch them driving without one your police can work with ICE to deport them. Illegals do not care about the law. I used to live in PG county until 2007 and I "personally" know more than one illegal that was granted a green card and could drive legally. Do you think they got a license or insurance? NOOO, don't need that; Too expensive. Harrington is one of the dufuss politicians that occupy the seats of power in Mexiland, and part of why I deserted that rathole of a state.

Hey Hippiechick, I hate to be defeatist, but Mexiland is without hope. Why not move down to VA and help us stop the invasion here. It is refreshing to have people on your side that do not look at you like you are crazy when you say the illegals must go, and all your taxes do not go to fund CASA de Maryland and other Hispano garbage.
    last night thru tears i started looking into homes in hazleton, pa, since i know they are such a huge anti-illegal town. i had nightmares last night about my country being invaded by illegals. this is wearing on me emotionally. it really is. maryland is spiraling downwards fast. i cannot believe our elected officials are so willing to give up on our state. i hate the fact that i can't come home from work and "relax", i come home and email, fax, make calls, and write to newspapers. i am just emotionally drained. i am sickened that i live in a country that supports illegal invaders more than the legal taxpaying hard-working citizens that make it so wonderful. i'm at wit's end.......

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

THIS MAN MIGHT BE OUR FIGHTING CHANCE.
    HE IS A DEMOCRAT, HE IS THE SENATE PRESIDENT, BUT HE OPPOSES THE TWO-TIERED LICENSE FOR ILLEGALS. HE BELIEVES THIS PRACTICE "REWARDS CRIMINAL CONDUCT".

ALL POLITICIANS LOVE TO HAVE THEIR EGO STROKED. LET'S THANK THIS MAN FOR BEING ON OUR SIDE, AND TELL HIM THERE ARE A NATION OF LEGAL TAXPAYERS ON HIS SIDE!

Senate President Thomas V. Mike Miller

thomas.v.mike.miller@senate.state.md.us

Encourage him to stick to his guns! No two-tiered licenses for illegals!

Thanks everyone!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234