Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    When he talked about building hospitals and roads in Iraq, I couldn't help thinking that our own are crumbling.

He's talking way to much about improving OTHER countries. And its a sick sad joke to believe that this man is protecting us from terrorists while that border is wide open. He said that the # of BP will double by the end of the year....yeah, that brings it up to how many exactly?

I wish he would talk to Mexico the way he talks to Iran. This man is clueless.
    I wanted to puke when he said he wanted to double the border patrol...Why? so more border patrol officers can go to prison when they do their jobs?

It's like you are reading my mind Molly!! I thought the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    When he talked about building hospitals and roads in Iraq, I couldn't help thinking that our own are crumbling.

He's talking way to much about improving OTHER countries. And its a sick sad joke to believe that this man is protecting us from terrorists while that border is wide open. He said that the # of BP will double by the end of the year....yeah, that brings it up to how many exactly?

I wanted to puke when he said he wanted to double the border patrol...Why? so more border patrol officers can go to prison when they do their jobs?

Maybe he wants more targets for the Mexican military, while he looks the other way.

I wish I could fire 99% of the people in that building.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I also heard on the news today that Bush intends to try and get Congress to re-introduce a "comprehensive immigration reform bill" in 2008, and this may be alluded to in the State of the Union address.
    I heard the same thing on Michael Savage a few minutes ago.. he is going to push harder again in 2008 for a "comprehensive immigration reform bill"
    They're probably hoping everyone will be too busy watching the primaries and won't notice them sneaking in a bill. But we'll fool them. We'll watch them like a hawk. And if I was hearing right he said something about the next meeting with Canada and Mexico, in August?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is sad that for the most part they appeared to be applauding themselves, I guess they are happy to still be getting their paychecks even though they don't deserve them.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

\

Like this will ever happen ! they had a hiring thing here in Arlington, Texas, and from what i heard, less than 100 people showed during the 8 hours they were there. wonder how many signed up?

Quote Originally Posted by standingalone
    It is sad that for the most part they appeared to be applauding themselves, I guess they are happy to still be getting their paychecks even though they don't deserve them.
    Maybe they were applauding because they are happy it is his last time to address the nation, I know that is the only thing that got me through it, I keep think "THE LAST YEAR"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It was tough watching the whole thing tonight...The whole bunch, what bunch of traitors...and why is fat bloated Ted Kennedy still there after forty plus years? It says alot about our political system.

They are applauding because they are so thrilled with themselves, and how they are able fool us, control us, and dictate what they think is for our own good.

They sit there in their designer clothes that we make possible, and smugly pat themselves on the back.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

\

Like this will ever happen ! they had a hiring thing here in Arlington, Texas, and from what i heard, less than 100 people showed during the 8 hours they were there. wonder how many signed up?
    Why would anybody work for the border patrol now days? They might as well put a welcome sign out for all the illegals.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast