Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

However, a number of respondents reported sending money back to family members in Mexico.
    So they are sending money back to Mexico and expect us to make up the differance by feeding them? I would love to help out memebers of my family but since there is a paper trail as to what I make I'd never be able to get assitance, unlike those here illegally who have no paper trail. Like the rest of you I'm sick and tired of seeing pregnant Latinas with three kids, in line at the grocery store with carts full of WIC and foodstamps food and leave to get into thier new 2006 Escalade. At the same time I'm having to look for bargains and make the best out of what I can from the little money I have.

After all - if it is sooo bad here , then why are they coming at a rate 6 000
    people a day ?
    Why do I see new Spanish-Latin restaurants being opened at least one per month ?
    Why do I see Mexican flags everywhere ?
    Why everything is in Spanish ?
    If it is sooo bad and people are starving - then why is the rate of obesity higher among Hispanics than any other population groups ?
    And why do I see most of Hispanic women are surrounded by 6-7 children when I come to the store if those people are starving so badly ?
    This is so hypocritical - no need to say more
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

starving americans

Illegal immigrants are not starving. It is as I have pointed out, American families.
    Just today I, on SS, had to buy $150 in groceries for my daughter, husband , both working,and 3 children. The 19 years old cannot find a job to subsidize the income while in school in which he had to pay.
    Illegals get all the benefits middle class families cannot get.
    I do not feel sorry for starving illegals. They are the reason Americans are having a hard time and the government is looking out for them and not us.

I don't want to sound mean, but how did such a large percentage of the illegals get so fat?

According to AMA - Amerian Medical Associasion - the rate of obesity among teens - Whites - 14 % , Black - 21 % and Hispanics - 22 %
    There are more data - in general - poor food habits , low activity / hard working illegals - lol / , no proper diet education etc contribute to the rate of obesity - this is just in children - for the adults the numbers are also impressive
    So , we can relax - Hispanics are NOT starving - they are getting overweight here .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

I do not see hunger among Hispanics as an issue on any widespread basis, but I will say this: there is no way this country can support this flood of people entering illegaly and that includes Hispanics...not here in NC...not in CA....not in TX...not in GA...not anywhere.

The ones here illegally need to be returned to their home countries and figure it out from there where their cost of living is lower.

There is no other choice.

The US has 37 million people on public assistance not counting elderly on their social security.

This is an outrageous number of people unable to sustain themselves in the so-called richest nation on earth, the best nation on earth, the Great Super Power and Leader of the Free World.

37 million on some form of welfare....in the United States.

This is unacceptable.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    don't you realize that they want it ALL, and that they have
    '"For us, it's always issue of basic human rights."
    to have food stamps AND beer and SUV's!
    Ahhh....life liberty and the pursuit of food stamps, beer and SUVs.

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    According to AMA - Amerian Medical Associasion - the rate of obesity among teens - Whites - 14 % , Black - 21 % and Hispanics - 22 %
    There are more data - in general - poor food habits , low activity / hard working illegals - lol / , no proper diet education etc contribute to the rate of obesity - this is just in children - for the adults the numbers are also impressive
    So , we can relax - Hispanics are NOT starving - they are getting overweight here .
    I saw several at the local all you can eat Chinese food place last night that should have been wearing "wide load" signs.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I can tell you from experience living in this complex. I see them weekly unloading more than just lot's of groceries from their cars here.

Often I see electronics, furniture and lots of bags of clothes and shoes.

Most often those items other than food are in bags or with other stuff in bags from Walmart and Kmart.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am behind these folks at the store. It seems that in Georgia only Americans are expected to pay for groceries.

They always have a cart full. I can't remember the last time I could afford a cart full of groceries. It would be even better if I could get them free.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast