Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The hard core pro Iraqi war for spending spending spending convinced the hard core Republic Tancredo to stay with the party line. Parties are corrupt I wish we were all Independents and just voting for the right person not the GOP "controllers".

Ron Paul broke a record for the most funds in one day and this was the hard core "GOP" response (the GOP does not fund Ron Paul) to "use" Tancredo's record against illegals to counter Pauls funding success!

Go ahead buy into the BS however Ron Paul will be there and we will vote for Ron Paul and if a Democrat wins so be it you guys be will have to accept the blame! We informed you folks the facts, a vote for Romney is total hypocracy!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

That all looks fine and good, but what about the illegals that are here? I saw nothing on that page about that.
    Enforcement of currrent laws is all need to start with.

I visit other forums where immigrants, legal e illegal, and
    I have seen a lot of activity about people giving up
    their lives here and returning to their home country in
    record numbers. The number one reason they mention why they're leaving is due to the more strict enforcement of the current
    laws. It works and it has been working since the amnesty bill
    collapsed and the there has been more and more cooperation
    between ICE and local cops.

I was hoping that Tancredo would have endorsed Hunter.
    But...... realistically, Hunter won't make it. I don't think that Tancredo would choose someone real low on the totem poll because they probably will never have a chance of winning. I trust Tom has given this alot of thought and made the right choice. Romney does have a reasonably good record with the illegal immigration issue, though it could be better.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    T
    Go ahead buy into the BS however Ron Paul will be there and we will vote for Ron Paul and if a Democrat wins so be it you guys be will have to accept the blame! We informed you folks the facts, a vote for Romney is total hypocracy!
    OH Please how juvenile.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree we need to enforce our laws and that would send many of them home.

I don't agree they should ever be able to come here and receive citizenship. By coming here illegally, driving illegally, working illegally, probably getting healthcare, food, and perhaps housing illegally - they have shown a disdain and disrespect for America and Americans.

They don't deserve a second bite at the apple. They should be barred.
    Why let someone back in who has already shown they are not honest and honorable people? We have plenty homegrown people like that.

Just me, but I'm skeptical of all the stories about how many are returning. If you believed all of them, highways near the border would be bumper to bumper.

Some may be moving to other illegal friendly states - but I think a lot of this is media hype. They have the 'poor hardworking immigrant family torn asunder by bad people' and they have the 'we are so scared, we're just going home'. I don't buy much of it.

There were several stories about a certain employer that fired some illegals in a town. The stories were pitiful and we heard what good students the kids were, and on and on. The gossip is they weren't fired, the work they did was outsourced to an independent contractor and they never missed a day - they just got their paycheck from the contractor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    T
    OH Please how juvenile.
    More federal control is juvenile, there is no incentive for individual responsibility because there will be no freedom!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    T
    OH Please how juvenile.
    Not really. We are all complainging about Bush and his neo-con cohorts and we talk about The history and honesty of Tancredo, Paul, and Hunter -- AND Tancredo endorses ANOTHER BUSH!! But not only that.. ROMENY IS CFR!

I mean - do ANY of you want something different? This is just four more years of Bush if Romney wins. Nothing will change. Nothing.

I understand this persons frustration. This is SUCH a bigger picture to look at - illegal immigration, empire building, monetary policy, taxes, corruption etc.. that is prevalent on all levels thruout the whole system.. yet we keep supporting and buying into the rhetoric. This is the frustration.

So, its not childish at all. It is waking up.

Banned
    If the people backing Ron Paul would rather see one of the Dems
    in the whitehouse , that is sad indeed

He should have endorsed this guy....
    <-----------------------------------

Kidding, I know he is not running. I think Hunter would have been the best endorsement, but I guess he is only looking top teir.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    Romney is not Bush and their ideas on illegal immigration are
    completly different

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast